- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 121578, 7 pages
Comparison of Characteristics of Connective Tissue Disease-Associated Interstitial Lung Diseases, Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease-Associated Interstitial Lung Diseases, and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis in Chinese Han Population: A Retrospective Study
1West China School of Medicine, Sichuan University, Chengdu 610000, China
2Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, The First Hospital of Xiamen University, Xiamen 361003, China
Received 2 May 2013; Accepted 19 August 2013
Academic Editor: Xuan Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Lin Pan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. V. Castelino and J. Varga, “Interstitial lung disease in connective tissue diseases: evolving concepts of pathogenesis and management,” Arthritis Research and Therapy, vol. 12, no. 4, article 213, 2010.
- J. B. Kornum, S. Christensen, M. Grijota et al., “The incidence of interstitial lung disease 1995–2005: a Danish nationwide population-based study,” BMC Pulmonary Medicine, vol. 8, article 24, 2008.
- A. Karakatsani, D. Papakosta, A. Rapti et al., “Epidemiology of interstitial lung diseases in Greece,” Respiratory Medicine, vol. 103, no. 8, pp. 1122–1129, 2009.
- W. Szafranski, “Interstitial lung diseases among patients hospitalized in the Department of Respiratory Medicine in Radom District Hospital during the years 2000–2009,” Pneumonologia i Alergologia Polska, vol. 80, no. 6, pp. 523–532, 2012.
- D. B. Coultas, R. E. Zumwalt, W. C. Black, and R. E. Sobonya, “The epidemiology of interstitial lung diseases,” American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, vol. 150, no. 4, pp. 967–972, 1994.
- R. Vij, I. Noth, and M. E. Strek, “Autoimmune-featured interstitial lung disease: a distinct entity,” Chest, vol. 140, no. 5, pp. 1292–1299, 2011.
- E. H. Alhamad, “Interstitial lung diseases in Saudi Arabia: a single-center study,” Annals of Thoracic Medicine, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 33–37, 2013.
- B. W. Kinder, C. Shariat, H. R. Collard et al., “Undifferentiated connective tissue disease-associated interstitial lung disease: changes in lung function,” Lung, vol. 188, no. 2, pp. 143–149, 2010.
- S. V. Kocheril, B. E. Appleton, E. C. Somers et al., “Comparison of disease progression and mortality of connective tissue disease-related interstitial lung disease and idiopathic interstitial pneumonia,” Arthritis and rheumatism, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 549–557, 2005.
- J. H. Park, D. S. Kim, I. N. Park et al., “Prognosis of fibrotic interstitial pneumonia: idiopathic versus collagen vascular disease-related subtypes,” American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, vol. 175, no. 7, pp. 705–711, 2007.
- M. Demedts and U. Costabel, “ATS/ERS international multidisciplinary consensus classification of the idiopathic interstitial pneumonias,” European Respiratory Journal, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 794–796, 2002.
- F. C. Arnett, S. M. Edworthy, D. A. Bloch et al., “The American Rheumatism Association 1987 revised criteria for the classification of rheumatoid arthritis,” Arthritis and Rheumatism, vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 315–324, 1988.
- “Preliminary criteria for the classification of systemic sclerosis (scleroderma). Subcommittee for scleroderma criteria of the American Rheumatism Association Diagnostic and Therapeutic Criteria Committee,” Arthritis and Rheumatism, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 581–590, 1980.
- A. Bohan and J. B. Peter, “Polymyositis and dermatomyositis—I,” The New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 292, no. 7, pp. 344–347, 1975.
- E. M. Tan, A. S. Cohen, J. F. Fries, et al., “The 1982 revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus,” Arthritis and Rheumatism, vol. 25, no. 11, pp. 1271–1277, 1982.
- G. C. Sharp, W. S. Irvin, E. M. Tan, R. G. Gould, and H. R. Holman, “Mixed connective tissue disease-an apparently distinct rheumatic disease syndrome associated with a specific antibody to an extractable nuclear antigen (ENA),” The American Journal of Medicine, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 148–159, 1972.
- C. Vitali, S. Bombardieri, H. M. Moutsopoulos et al., “Assessment of the European classification criteria for Sjogren's syndrome in a series of clinically defined cases: results of a prospective multicentre study. The European Study Group on Diagnostic Criteria for Sjögren's Syndrome,” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 116–121, 1996.
- A. Fischer, S. G. West, J. J. Swigris, K. K. Brown, and R. M. Du Bois, “Connective tissue disease-associated interstitial lung disease: a call for clarification,” Chest, vol. 138, no. 2, pp. 251–256, 2010.
- R. Su, M. Bennett, S. Jacobs et al., “An analysis of connective tissue disease-associated interstitial lung disease at a US tertiary care center: better survival in patients with systemic sclerosis,” Journal of Rheumatology, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 693–701, 2011.
- F. V. Castelino, H. Goldberg, and P. F. Dellaripa, “The impact of rheumatological evaluation in the management of patients with interstitial lung disease,” Rheumatology, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 489–493, 2011.
- G. Koduri, S. Norton, A. Young et al., “Interstitial lung disease has a poor prognosis in rheumatoid arthritis: results from an inception cohort,” Rheumatology, vol. 49, no. 8, pp. 1483–1489, 2010.
- A. Wilson, H.-T. Yu, L. T. Goodnough, and A. R. Nissenson, “Prevalence and outcomes of anemia in rheumatoid arthritis: a systematic review of the literature,” American Journal of Medicine, vol. 116, supplement 7A, pp. 50–57, 2004.
- S. I. G. Kokori, J. P. A. Ioannidis, M. Voulgarelis, A. G. Tzioufas, and H. M. Moutsopoulos, “Autoimmune hemolytic anemia in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus,” American Journal of Medicine, vol. 108, no. 3, pp. 198–204, 2000.
- K. Katsumata, “A case of systemic sclerosis complicated by autoimmune hemolytic anemia,” Modern Rheumatology, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 191–195, 2006.
- E. P. Boling, J. Wen, J. D. Reveille, W. B. Bias, T. M. Chused, and F. C. Arnett, “Primary Sjogren's syndrome and autoimmune hemolytic anemia in sisters. A family study,” American Journal of Medicine, vol. 74, no. 6, pp. 1066–1071, 1983.
- C. C. Vaz, M. Couto, D. Medeiros et al., “Undifferentiated connective tissue disease: a seven-center cross-sectional study of 184 patients,” Clinical Rheumatology, vol. 28, no. 8, pp. 915–921, 2009.
- K. R. Flaherty, G. B. Toews, W. D. Travis et al., “Clinical significance of histological classification of idiopathic interstitial pneumonia,” European Respiratory Journal, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 275–283, 2002.
- N. Tanaka, T. Matsumoto, T. Kuramitsu et al., “High resolution CT findings in community-acquired pneumonia,” Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 600–608, 1996.