- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Clinical and Developmental Immunology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 637513, 6 pages
Interleukin-15 (IL-15) and Anti-C1q Antibodies as Serum Biomarkers for Ectopic Pregnancy and Missed Abortion
1Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Thessaly Medical School, University Hospital Larissa, Biopolis, 41110 Larissa, Greece
2Division of Pediatric, Adolescent Gynecology and Reconstructive Surgery, 2nd Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical School, University of Athens and Aretaieion Hospital, Vasilisis Sofias 76, 11528 Athens, Greece
3Department of Clinical Chemistry, University of Thessaly Medical School, University Hospital Larissa, Biopolis, 41110 Larissa, Greece
4Department of Hygiene and Epidemiology, University of Thessaly Medical School, University Hospital Larissa, 6 Lapithon Street, Biopolis, 41221 Larissa, Greece
Received 3 November 2012; Accepted 25 November 2012
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Bogdanos
Copyright © 2013 Alexandros Daponte et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tao Xu, Lin Li, Cheng Huang, Xing Li, Yunyun Peng, and Jun Li, “MicroRNA-323-3p with clinical potential in rheumatoid arthritis, Alzheimer's disease and ectopic pregnancy,” Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Targets, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 153–158, 2014.
- Lubna Kouser, Shanmuga Priyaa Madhukaran, Abhishek Shastri, Anuvinder Saraon, Janez Ferluga, Maha Al-Mozaini, and Uday Kishore, “Emerging and novel functions of complement protein C1 q,” Frontiers In Immunology, vol. 6, 2015.
- H. Vitkova, J. Jiskra, D. Springer, Z. Limanova, Z. Telicka, J. Bartakova, M. Trendelenburg, and E. Potlukova, “Anti-C1q autoantibodies are linked to autoimmune thyroid disorders in pregnant women,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 2016.
- Shanmuga Priyaa Madhukaran, Fatimah S. Alhamlan, Kavita Kale, Manu Vatish, Taruna Madan, and Uday Kishore, “Role of collectins and complement protein C1q in pregnancy and parturition,” Immunobiology, 2016.