- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 126715, 6 pages
Tunable Nanocrystals Fabricated by Free Dealloying of Amorphous Ribbons
School of Materials Science and Engineering, Hebei University of Technology, Tianjin 300130, China
Received 10 May 2012; Accepted 20 July 2012
Academic Editor: Jun Liu
Copyright © 2012 Zhifeng Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Scaglione, A. Gebert, and L. Battezzati, “Dealloying of an Au-based amorphous alloy,” Intermetallics, vol. 18, no. 12, pp. 2338–2342, 2010.
- P. E. Hopkins, P. M. Norris, L. M. Phinney, S. A. Policastro, and R. G. Kelly, “Thermal conductivity in nanoporous gold films during electron-phonon nonequilibrium,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2008, no. 1, Article ID 418050, 2008.
- C. Xu, L. Wang, X. Mu, and Y. Ding, “Nanoporous PtRu alloys for electrocatalysis,” Langmuir, vol. 26, no. 10, pp. 7437–7443, 2010.
- F. Meng and Y. Ding, “Sub-micrometer-thick all-solid-state supercapacitors with high power and energy densities,” Advanced Materials, vol. 23, no. 35, pp. 4098–4102, 2011.
- L. Y. Chen, J. S. Yu, T. Fujita, and M. W. Chen, “Nanoporous copper with tunable nanoporosity for SERS applications,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 1221–1226, 2009.
- C. Xu, R. Wang, Y. Zhang, and Y. Ding, “A general corrosion route to nanostructured metal oxides,” Nanoscale, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 906–909, 2010.
- C. H. Kuo and M. H. Huang, “Fabrication of truncated rhombic dodecahedral Cu2O nanocages and nanoframes by particle aggregation and acidic etching,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 130, no. 38, pp. 12815–12820, 2008.
- J. Zhang, J. Liu, Q. Peng, X. Wang, and Y. Li, “Nearly monodisperse Cu2O and CuO nanospheres: preparation and applications for sensitive gas sensors,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 867–871, 2006.
- T. Mahalingam, J. S. P. Chitra, G. Ravi, J. P. Chu, and P. J. Sebastian, “Characterization of pulse plated Cu2O thin films,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 168, no. 2-3, pp. 111–114, 2003.
- P. Poizot, S. Laruelle, S. Grugeon, L. Dupont, and J. M. Tarascon, “Nano-sized transition-metal oxides as negative-electrode materials for lithium-ion batteries,” Nature, vol. 407, no. 6803, pp. 496–499, 2000.
- R. V. Kumar, Y. Mastai, Y. Diamant, and A. Gedanken, “Sonochemical synthesis of amorphous Cu and nanocrystalline Cu2O embedded in a polyaniline matrix,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 1209–1213, 2001.
- M. Hara, T. Kondo, M. Komoda, et al., “Cu2O as a photocatalyst for overall water splitting under visible light irradiation,” Chemical Communications, no. 3, pp. 357–358, 1998.
- J. Liu, Y. Zhou, J. Wang, Y. Pan, and D. Xue, “Metal copper micro/nanostructures via chemistry,” Reviews in Advanced Sciences and Engineering, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 87–102, 2012.
- K. Chen and D. Xue, “Nanoparticles via crystallization: a chemical reaction control study of copper oxides,” Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- C. Sun and D. Xue, “Morphology engineering of advanced materials,” Reviews in Advanced Sciences and Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 4–41, 2012.
- C. Sun and D. Xue, “Crystallization of nanomaterials,” Current Opinion in Chemical Engineering, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 108–116, 2012.
- Y. Xiong, Z. Li, R. Zhang, Y. Xie, J. Yang, and C. Wu, “From complex chains to 1D metal oxides: a novel strategy to Cu2O nanowires,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 107, no. 16, pp. 3697–3702, 2003.
- Z. Z. Chen, E. W. Shi, Y. Q. Zheng, W. J. Li, B. Xiao, and J. Y. Zhuang, “Growth of hex-pod-like Cu2O whisker under hydrothermal conditions,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 249, no. 1-2, pp. 294–300, 2003.
- K. Chen, Y. Si, and D. Xue, “Diethanolamine reduction route to shaped cuprous oxide,” Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 423–428, 2011.
- K. Chen and D. Xue, “Nanoscale surface engineering of cuprous oxide crystals: the function of chloride,” Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Letters, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 383–388, 2011.
- J. Xu and D. Xue, “Five branching growth patterns in the cubic crystal system: a direct observation of cuprous oxide microcrystals,” Acta Materialia, vol. 55, no. 7, pp. 2397–2406, 2007.
- B. Huang, China Materials Engineering Canon, vol. 5, part 2, Chemical Industry Press, Beijing, China, 1st edition, 2006.
- C. Qin, W. Zhao, and A. Inoue, “Glass formation, chemical properties and surface analysis of Cu-based bulk metallic glasses,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 2275–2293, 2011.