- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 152489, 32 pages
Atomistic Modeling of Gas Adsorption in Nanocarbons
Department of Fundamental and Applied Science for Engineering-Physics Section, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, via A. Scarpa 14-16, 00161 Rome, Italy
Received 11 July 2012; Revised 27 September 2012; Accepted 28 September 2012
Academic Editor: Jinquan Wei
Copyright © 2012 G. Zollo and F. Gala. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Simone Mirabella, Massimo Celino, and Giuseppe Zollo, “GCMC simulation of hydrogen adsorption in densely packed arrays of Li-doped and hydrogenated carbon nanotubes,” Journal of Nanoparticle Research, vol. 15, no. 11, 2013.
- Fabrizio Gala, and Giuseppe Zollo, “Augmented methane adsorption at Ca decorated carbon nanotubes—a DFT study,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 47, no. 7, pp. 075305, 2014.
- Pankaj Srivastava, Varun Sharma, and Neeraj K. Jaiswal, “Adsorption of COCl2 gas molecule on armchair boron nitride nanoribbons for nano sensor applications,” Microelectronic Engineering, 2015.