- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 327369, 14 pages
Morphological Characterization of Nanofibers: Methods and Application in Practice
1Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Heyrovsky Square 2, 162 06 Prague 6, Czech Republic
2Elmarco, Ltd., V horkách 76, 46007 Liberec, Czech Republic
3Institute of Chemical Technology, Technická 5, 166 28 Prague 6, Czech Republic
4Institute of Experimental Medicine, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Vídeňská 1083, 142 20 Prague 4, Czech Republic
5Institute of Molecular Genetics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Vídeňská 1083, 142 20 Prague 4, Czech Republic
Received 31 May 2012; Accepted 18 September 2012
Academic Editor: Cheng Wang
Copyright © 2012 Jakub Širc et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [11 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Iline Steyaert, D.E.L.P.L.A.N.C.K.E. Marie-Paule, Guy Van Assche, Hubert Rahier, and Karen De Clerck, “Fast-scanning calorimetry of electrospun polyamide nanofibres: melting behaviour and crystal structure,” Polymer, 2013.
- Ashang Luwang Laiva, Jayarama Reddy Venugopal, Sreepathy Sridhar, Bhargavi Rangarajan, Balchandar Navaneethan, and Seeram Ramakrishna, “Novel and simple methodology to fabricate porous and buckled fibrous structures for biomedical applications,” Polymer, 2014.
- Chaojie Wu, Wei Yuan, Salem S. Al-Deyab, and Ke-Qin Zhang, “Tuning porous silica nanofibers by colloid electrospinning for dye adsorption,” Applied Surface Science, 2014.
- Han Joo kim, Chan Hee Park, Cheol Sang Kim, Mahesh Kumar Joshi, Hem Raj Pant, and Arjun Prasad Tiwari, “Multi-layered macroporous three-dimensional nanofibrous scaffold via a novel gas foaming technique,” Chemical Engineering Journal, vol. 275, pp. 79–88, 2015.
- Seungmi Ryu, Jin Yoo, Yeongseon Jang, Jin Han, Seung Jung Yu, Jooyeon Park, Seon Yeop Jung, Kyung Hyun Ahn, Sung Gap Im, Kookheon Char, and Byung-Soo Kim, “Nanothin Coculture Membranes with Tunable Pore Architecture and Thermoresponsive Functionality for Transfer-Printable Stem Cell-Derived Cardiac Sheets,” ACS Nano, pp. 150916110218009, 2015.
- Jakub Hrib, Jakub Sirc, Radka Hobzova, Zuzana Hampejsova, Zuzana Bosakova, Marcela Munzarova, and Jiri Michalek, “Nanofibers for drug delivery - incorporation and release of model molecules, influence of molecular weight and polymer structure,” Beilstein Journal Of Nanotechnology, vol. 6, pp. 1939–1945, 2015.
- Joo Ran Kim, and Stephen Michielsen, “Photodynamic Activity of Nanostructured Fabrics Grafted with Xanthene and Thiazine Dyes against Opportunistic Fungi,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology, 2015.
- Zeliha Guler, J. Carvalho Silva, and A. Sezai Sarac, “RGD functionalized poly(ε-caprolactone)/poly(m-anthranilic acid) electrospun nanofibers as high performing scaffolds for bone tissue engineering,” International Journal of Polymeric Materials and Polymeric Biomaterials, 2016.
- Wessam A. Sarhan, Hassan M.E. Azzazy, and Ibrahim M. El-Sherbiny, “The effect of increasing honey concentration on the properties of the honey/polyvinyl alcohol/chitosan nanofibers,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2016.
- Nathan A. Hotaling, Vladimir Khristov, Qin Wan, Ruchi Sharma, Balendu Shekhar Jha, Mostafa Lotfi, Arvydas Maminishkis, Carl G. Simon, and Kapil Bharti, “Nanofiber Scaffold-Based Tissue-Engineered Retinal Pigment Epithelium to Treat Degenerative Eye Diseases,” Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 2016.
- Nina Yu. Kostina, Ognen Pop-Georgievski, Michael Bachmann, Neda Neykova, Michael Bruns, Jiri Michalek, Martin Bastmeyer, and Cesar Rodriguez-Emmenegger, “Non-Fouling Biodegradable Poly(epsilon-caprolactone) Nanofibers for Tissue Engineering,” Macromolecular Bioscience, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 83–94, 2016.