- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 759830, 13 pages
Nanobiosensors Based on Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance for Biomarker Detection
1Department of Biomedical Engineering, Yonsei University, Wonju, Gangwondo 220-710, Republic of Korea
2Department of Radiology, College of Medicine, Yonsei University, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea
3Severance Biomedical Science Institute (SBSI), Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea
4YUMS-KRIBB Medical Convergence Center, College of Medicine, Yonsei University, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea
5Severance Integrative Research Institute for Cerebral & Cardiovascular Diseases, Yonsei University Health System, Seoul 120-752, Republic of Korea
Received 14 March 2012; Revised 5 August 2012; Accepted 5 August 2012
Academic Editor: Miguel A. Correa-Duarte
Copyright © 2012 Yoochan Hong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [25 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jeongmin Oh, Hwanjun Yoon, and Ji-Ho Park, “Nanoparticle platforms for combined photothermal and photodynamic therapy,” Biomedical Engineering Letters, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 67–73, 2013.
- Nunzio Cennamo, Girolamo D'Agostino, Alice Dona, Giacomo Dacarro, Piersandro Pallavicini, Maria Pesavento, and Luigi Zeni, “Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance with Five-Branched Gold Nanostars in a Plastic Optical Fiber for Bio-Chemical Sensor Implementation,” Sensors, vol. 13, no. 11, pp. 14676–14686, 2013.
- Nguyen Viet Long, Michitaka Ohtaki, Masayoshi Yuasa, Satoshi Yoshida, Taiga Kuragaki, Cao Minh Thi, and Masayuki Nogami, “Synthesis and self-assembly of gold nanoparticles by chemically modified polyol methods under experimental control,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, 2013.
- Yoochan Hong, Minhee Ku, Eugene Lee, Jin-Suck Suh, Yong-Min Huh, Dae Sung Yoon, and Jaemoon Yang, “Localized surface plasmon resonance based nanobiosensor for biomarker detection of invasive cancer cells,” Journal of Biomedical Optics, vol. 19, no. 5, 2014.
- Tong Zhang, Yuan-Jun Song, Xiao-Yang Zhang, and Jing-Yuan Wu, “Synthesis of Silver Nanostructures by Multistep Methods,” Sensors, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 5860–5889, 2014.
- Zhenxing Li, Masahiko Yoshino, and Akinori Yamanaka, “Regularly-formed three-dimensional gold nanodot array with controllable optical properties,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 045011, 2014.
- S Biswas, A K Kole, R Sarkar, and P Kumbhakar, “Synthesis of anisotropic nanostructures of silver for its possible applications in glucose and temperature sensing,” Materials Research Express, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 045043, 2014.
- J. Gabriel Ortega-Mendoza, Alfonso Padilla-Vivanco, Carina Toxqui-Quitl, Placido Zaca-Moran, David Villegas-Hernandez, and Fernando Chavez, “Optical Fiber Sensor Based on Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Using Silver Nanoparticles Photodeposited on the Optical Fiber End,” Sensors, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 18701–18710, 2014.
- Yuan-Jun Song, Mingliang Wang, Xiao-Yang Zhang, Jing-Yuan Wu, and Tong Zhang, “Investigation on the role of the molecular weight of polyvinyl pyrrolidone in the shape control of high-yield silver nanospheres and nanowires,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 9, 2014.
- Marina A. Girsova, Galina F. Golovina, Irina A. Drozdova, Irina G. Polyakova, and Tatiana V. Antropova, “Infrared studies and spectral properties of photochromic high silica glasses,” Optica Applicata, vol. 44, no. 2, pp. 337–344, 2014.
- Ashwani Kumar Singh, and O. N. Srivastava, “One-Step Green Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Using Black Cardamom and Effect of pH on Its Synthesis,” Nanoscale Research Letters, vol. 10, no. 1, 2015.
- Aleksandr Alesenkov, Jurgis Pilipavičius, Aldona Beganskienė, Romualdas Sirutkaitis, and Valdas Sirutkaitis, “Nonlinear properties of silver nanoparticles explored by a femtosecond Z-scan technique,” Lithuanian Journal of Physics, vol. 55, no. 2, 2015.
- M. P. Navas, and R. K. Soni, “Laser-Generated Bimetallic Ag-Au and Ag-Cu Core-Shell Nanoparticles for Refractive Index Sensing,” Plasmonics, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 681–690, 2015.
- Jing Liu, Yushan Chen, Haoyuan Cai, Xiaoyi Chen, Changwei Li, and Cheng-Fu Yang, “Effect of Refractive Index of Substrate on Fabrication and Optical Properties of Hybrid Au-Ag Triangular Nanoparticle Arrays,” Materials, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 2688–2699, 2015.
- Yoochan Hong, Seungyeon Hwang, Dae Sung Yoon, and Jaemoon Yang, “Scattering analysis of single polyaniline nanoparticles for acidic environmental sensing,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2015.
- Gaoling Liang, Zewei Luo, Kunping Liu, Yimin Wang, Jianxiong Dai, and Yixiang Duan, “Fiber Optic Surface Plasmon Resonance–Based Biosensor Technique: Fabrication, Advancement, and Application,” Critical Reviews in Analytical Chemistry, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 213–223, 2015.
- Young Min Bae, Seung Oh Jin, Insoo Kim, Ki Young Shin, Duchang Heo, and Dong-Goo Kang, “Detection of Biomarkers Using LSPR Substrate with Gold Nanoparticle Array,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2015, pp. 1–6, 2015.
- Nguyen Minh Kha, Ching-Hsiang Chen, Wei-Nien Su, John Rick, and Bing-Joe Hwang, “ Improved Raman and photoluminescence sensitivity achieved using bifunctional Ag@SiO 2 nanocubes ,” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., vol. 17, no. 33, pp. 21226–21235, 2015.
- Jing Liu, Haoyuan Cai, Chaoyang Chen, Guangsong Yang, and Cheng-Fu Yang, “Generation of Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Using Hybrid Au–Ag Nanoparticle Arrays as a Sensor of Polychlorinated Biphenyls Detection,” Sensors, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 1241, 2016.
- Huisoo Jang, Cheol Hwan Kwak, Gibum Kim, Sun Min Kim, Yun Suk Huh, and Tae-Joon Jeon, “Identification of genetically modified DNA found in Roundup Ready soybean using gold nanoparticles,” Microchimica Acta, 2016.
- Iulia Antohe Arghir, Koen Schouteden, Peter Goos, Filip Delport, Dragana Spasic, and Jeroen Lammertyn, “Thermal annealing of gold coated fiber optic surfaces for improved plasmonic biosensing,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2016.
- Jesus Valdez, Swapnil Bawage, Idalia Gomez, and Shree Ram Singh, “Facile and rapid detection of respiratory syncytial virus using metallic nanoparticles,” Journal of Nanobiotechnology, vol. 14, no. 1, 2016.
- Marisa Manzano, Priya Vizzini, Kun Jia, Pierre-Michel Adam, and Rodica Elena Ionescu, “Development of localized surface plasmon resonance biosensors for the detection of Brettanomyces bruxellensis in wine,” Sensors And Actuators B-Chemical, vol. 223, pp. 295–300, 2016.
- M. Gómez-Gómez, J. Calderón, R. Abargues, P.J. Rodríguez-Cantó, I. Suárez, J. P. Martínez Pastor, and D. Hill, “An advance Towards the Synthesis of Ag Nanorod Arrays with Controlled Surface Roughness for SERS Substrates,” Materials Today: Proceedings, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 294–302, 2016.
- Kristy S. McKeating, Alexandra Aubé, and Jean-Francois Masson, “Biosensors and nanobiosensors for therapeutic drug and response monitoring,” The Analyst, vol. 141, no. 2, pp. 429–449, 2016.