- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 135147, 7 pages
Application of Flower-Like ZnO Nanorods Gas Sensor Detecting Decomposition Products
Chongqing Electric Power Research Institute, Chongqing 401123, China
Received 21 November 2012; Accepted 3 January 2013
Academic Editor: Wen Zeng
Copyright © 2013 Shudi Peng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Vidya N. Singh, and Ganesan Partheepan, “Linear Sensing Response to Ethanol by Indium Oxide Nanoparticle Layers,” Journal of Nanoscience, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.
- Jorge Oliva, Luis Diaz-Torres, Alejandro Torres-Castro, Pedro Salas, Leonardo Perez-Mayen, and Elder De la Rosa, “Effect of TEA on the blue emission of ZnO quantum dots with high quantum yield,” Optical Materials Express, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 1109–1121, 2015.
- Keyong Hou, Jinxu Li, Tuanshuai Qu, Bin Tang, Liping Zhu, Yunguang Huang, and Haiyang Li, “ Development of a suitcase time-of-flight mass spectrometer for in situ fault diagnosis of SF 6 -insulated switchgear by detection of decomposition products ,” Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, vol. 30, pp. 38–43, 2016.