- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 383867, 7 pages
Nucleation and Growth Mechanism of Si Amorphous Film Deposited by PIAD
1State Key Laboratory of High Performance Ceramics and Superfine Microstructure, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 1295 Dingxi Road, Shanghai 200050, China
2Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049, China
3Energy Materials Research Center, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 1295 Dingxi Road, Shanghai 200050, China
Received 3 October 2012; Revised 28 December 2012; Accepted 4 January 2013
Academic Editor: Masayuki Nogami
Copyright © 2013 D. Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. L. Liu, Z. R. Huang, J. H. Wu, et al., “Surface morphology evolution and properties of silicon coating on silicon carbide ceramics by advanced plasma source ion plating,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 207, pp. 204–210, 2012.
- M. A. Ealey and J. A. Wellman, “Polishability of CERAFORM: silicon carbide,” in Advanced Materials for Optical and Precision Structures, vol. 2857 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 78–85, 1996.
- L. Rich and D. A. Crowe, “Polishing process for concave lightweight silicon-coated silicon carbide optics,” in Silicon Carbide Materials for Optics and Precision Structures, vol. 2543 of Proceedings of SPIE, pp. 236–247, July 1995.
- A. Wohllebe, R. Carius, L. Houben et al., “Crystallization of amorphous Si films for thin film solar cells,” Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, vol. 227–230, no. 2, pp. 925–929, 1998.
- M. Li, Y. Liu, Y. Lin, et al., “Study on amorphous silicon thin film by aluminum-induced crystallization,” Physics Procedia, vol. 18, pp. 77–80, 2011.
- Y. Zhou, B. Zhou, J. Gu, M. Zhu, and F. Liu, “Comparison of growth mechanisms of silicon thin films prepared by HWCVD with PECVD,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 516, no. 5, pp. 564–567, 2008.
- M. Grischke, K. Bewilogua, K. Trojan, and H. Dimigen, “Application-oriented modifications of deposition processes for diamond-like-carbon-based coatings,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 74-75, no. 2, pp. 739–745, 1995.
- C. K. Chung and B. H. Wu, “Effect of amorphous Si layer on the reaction of carbon and silicon in the C/Si multilayer by high vacuum annealing,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 515, no. 4, pp. 1985–1991, 2006.
- G. L. Liu, Surface finish, coating and optical properties of SiC materials [Ph.D. thesis], Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, CAS, 2009.
- W. Y. Si Lei and L. Guojun, “Deposition techniques for optical tlfin films,” Journal of ChangChun University of Science and Technology, vol. 27, p. 4, 2005.
- P. J. Martin, H. A. Macleod, R. P. Netterfield, C. G. Pacey, and W. G. Sainty, “Ion-beam-assisted deposition of thin films,” Applied Optics, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 178–184, 1983.
- J. D. Targove and H. A. Macleod, “Verification of momentum-transfer as the dominant densifying mechanism in ion-assisted deposition,” Applied Optics, vol. 27, pp. 3779–3781, 1988.
- J. Harhausen, I. Meyenburg, A. Ohl, and R. Foest, “Characterization of the plasma plume of a PIAD plasma source by means of optical emission spectroscopy,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 205, no. 2, pp. S407–S410, 2011.
- A. Zöller, R. Götzelmann, K. Matl, and D. Gushing, “Temperature-stable bandpass filters deposited with plasma ion-assisted deposition,” Applied Optics, vol. 35, no. 28, pp. 5609–5612, 1996.
- R. Polini, P. D'Antonio, and E. Traversa, “Diamond nucleation from the gas phase onto cold-worked Co-cemented tungsten carbide,” Diamond and Related Materials, vol. 12, no. 3-7, pp. 340–345, 2003.
- M. D. Whitfield, J. A. Savage, and R. B. Jackman, “Nucleation and growth of diamond films on single crystal and polycrystalline tungsten substrates,” Diamond and Related Materials, vol. 9, no. 3-6, pp. 262–268, 2000.
- M. Balaji, A. Claudel, V. Fellmann, et al., “Effects of AlN nucleation layers on the growth of AlN films using high temperature hydride vapor phase epitaxy,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 526, pp. 103–109, 2012.
- Y. L. Geng, D. Xu, X. Q. Wang, D. Y. Pan, G. H. Zhang, and G. W. Yu, “Investigation of nucleation growth mechanism of MMTC crystal by AFM,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 280, no. 1-2, pp. 266–270, 2005.
- K. L. Chopra, Thin Film Phenomena, Chapter 4, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1969.
- S. K. Mishra, P. K. P. Rupa, and L. C. Pathak, “Nucleation and growth of DC magnetron sputtered titanium diboride thin films,” Surface and Coatings Technology, vol. 200, no. 12-13, pp. 4078–4081, 2006.