- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 768535, 8 pages
Influence of Different Carboxylic Acid Ligands on Luminescent Properties of Eu(Lc)3phen (Lc = MAA, AA, BA, SA) Complexes
College of Materials Science and Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210009, China
Received 27 September 2012; Accepted 28 December 2012
Academic Editor: Su Chen
Copyright © 2013 Jing Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Baoxia Liu, Chunlei Sun, and Yang Chen, “Nucleotide/Tb3+ coordination polymer as a luminescent nanosensor: synthesis and sensing of iron(ii) in human serum,” Journal of Materials Chemistry B, vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 1661, 2014.
- Jing Zhang, Jialin Shen, and Xiaogu Huang, “Influence of different ligands on luminescence intensity and emission color of Dy(Lc)3phen(Lc = AA, MAA, BA, SA),” Journal Of Materials Science-Materials In Electronics, vol. 26, no. 9, pp. 7263–7269, 2015.
- Yongjie Chen, Shengnan Wu, Zhenfang Xing, Shuang Cao, Xiujuan Geng, Ying Yang, and Linjiu Xiao, “Synthesis, structural characterization and luminescent properties of a novel europium ternary complex Eu(2-A-4-CBA)(3)phen,” Journal Of Alloys And Compounds, vol. 649, pp. 699–703, 2015.