- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 793125, 8 pages
Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Gold Nanoparticles by Chemically Modified Polyol Methods under Experimental Control
1Department of Molecular and Material Sciences, Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences, Kyushu University, 6-1 Kasugakouen, Kasuga, Fukuoka 816-8580, Japan
2Department of Education and Training, Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology, Nguyen Trai, Ha Dong, Hanoi, Vietnam
3Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Gokiso-cho, Showa-ku, Nagoya 466-8555, Japan
4Laboratory for Nanotechnology, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam National University, Linh Trung, Thu Duc, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5Department of Materials Science, Faculty of Engineering Sciences, Kyushu University, Kasuga-koen 6-1, Kasuga-shi Fukuoka, 816-8580, Japan
6Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, 144/24 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thach, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
7Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Science, 1295 Dingxi Road, Shanghai 200050, China
Received 30 December 2012; Revised 6 February 2013; Accepted 13 February 2013
Academic Editor: Amir Kajbafvala
Copyright © 2013 Nguyen Viet Long et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Md Nazrul Islam, Mohamed Abbas, and CheolGi Kim, “Synthesis of monodisperse and high moment nickel-iron (NiFe) nanoparticles using modified polyol process,” Current Applied Physics, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 2010–2013, 2013.
- Mahendra Rai, Sonal Birla, Avinash P. Ingle, Indarchand Gupta, Aniket Gade, Kamel Abd-Elsalam, Priscyla D. Marcato, and Nelson Duran, “Nanosilver: an inorganic nanoparticle with myriad potential applications,” Nanotechnology Reviews, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 281–309, 2014.
- Nguyen Viet Long, Yong Yang, Toshiharu Teranishi, Cao Minh Thi, Yanqin Cao, and Masayuki Nogami, “Biomedical Applications of Advanced Multifunctional Magnetic Nanoparticles,” Journal Of Nanoscience And Nanotechnology, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 10091–10107, 2015.