- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 802318, 7 pages
Visible Light Irradiation-Mediated Drug Elution Activity of Nitrogen-Doped TiO2 Nanotubes
1Department of Dental Biomaterials and Institute of Biomaterial and Implant, College of Dentistry, Wonkwang University, Iksan, Jeonbuk 570-749, Republic of Korea
2Department of Dentistry, College of Dentistry, Wonkwang University, Iksan, Jeonbuk 570-749, Republic of Korea
3Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Received 19 October 2012; Revised 23 December 2012; Accepted 24 December 2012
Academic Editor: Fengqiang Sun
Copyright © 2013 Seunghan Oh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- V. Paredes, E. Salvagni, E. Rodríguez-Castellon, F. J. Gil, and J. M. Manero, “Study on the use of 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane and 3-chloropropyltriethoxysilane to surface biochemical modification of a novel low elastic modulus Ti-Nb-Hf alloy,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials, 2014.
- Samira Farsinezhad, Prashant R. Waghmare, Benjamin D. Wiltshire, Himani Sharma, Saeid Amiri, Sushanta K. Mitra, and Karthik Shankar, “Amphiphobic surfaces from functionalized TiO2 nanotube arrays,” Rsc Advances, vol. 4, no. 63, pp. 33587–33598, 2014.
- Kyung-Suk Moon, Ji-Myung Bae, Sungho Jin, and Seunghan Oh, “ Infrared-Mediated Drug Elution Activity of Gold Nanorod-Grafted TiO 2 Nanotubes ,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.