- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 893970, 7 pages
Magnetic Properties and Biological Activity Evaluation of Iron Oxide Nanoparticles
1Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, 8 Eroii Sanitari, Sector 5, Bucharest, Romania
2Emergency Hospital Floreasca, Bucharest 5, Calea Floreasca Nr 8, Sector 1, Bucharest, Romania
3National Institute of Materials Physics, 105 bis Atomistilor, P.O. Box MG 07, 077125 Bucuresti-Magurele, Romania
4Faculty of Physics, University of Bucharest, 405 Atomistilor, CP MG-1, 077125 Magurele, Romania
5ISTO, Université d'Orléans, Orléans Cedex 02, 45067, France
6Microbiology Department, Faculty of Biology, University of Bucharest, Aleea Portocalelor 1-3, 60101 Bucharest, Romania
7Institute of Virology, Antiviral Therapy Department “Stefan S. Nicolau”, 285 Mihai Bravu, 030304 Bucharest, Romania
Received 14 March 2013; Revised 7 June 2013; Accepted 8 June 2013
Academic Editor: Anjan Barman
Copyright © 2013 Alina Mihaela Prodan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alina Mihaela Prodan, Simona Liliana Iconaru, Carmen Steluta Ciobanu, Mariana Carmen Chifiriuc, Mihai Stoicea, and Daniela Predoi, “Iron Oxide Magnetic Nanoparticles: Characterization and Toxicity Evaluation by In Vitro and In Vivo Assays,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Naif Mohammed Al-Hada, Elias B. Saion, Abdul Halim Shaari, Mazliana A. Kamarudin, Moayad Husein Flaifel, Sahrim Hj Ahmad, and Salahudeen A. Gene, “A Facile Thermal-Treatment Route to Synthesize ZnO Nanosheets and Effect of Calcination Temperature,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Swagata Roy, Subrata Kar, Biswajoy Bagchi, and S. Das, “Development of transition metal oxide–kaolin composite pigments for potential application in paint systems,” Applied Clay Science, vol. 107, pp. 205–212, 2015.
- C. L. Popa, A. M. Prodan, P. Chapon, C. Turculet, and D. Predoi, “ Inhibitory Effect Evaluation of Glycerol-Iron Oxide Thin Films on Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus ,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.
- Razieh Moosavi, Sahana Ramanathan, Yeong Yuh Lee, Karen Chong Siew Ling, Abbas Afkhami, Govindaraju Archunan, Parasuraman Padmanabhan, Balazs Gulyas, Mitali Kakran, and Subramanian Tamil Selvan, “Synthesis of antibacterial and magnetic nanocomposites by decorating graphene oxide surface with metal nanoparticles,” Rsc Advances, vol. 5, no. 93, pp. 76442–76450, 2015.
- Touba Eslaminejad, Seyed Noureddin Nematollahi-Mahani, and Mehdi Ansari, “Synthesis, characterization, and cytotoxicity of the plasmid EGFP-p53 loaded on pullulan-spermine magnetic nanoparticles,” Journal Of Magnetism And Magnetic Materials, vol. 402, pp. 34–43, 2016.