Retraction | Open Access
Journal of Nanomaterials, "Retracted: Chemical Bath Deposition of PbS:Hg2+ Nanocrystalline Thin Films", Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2021, Article ID 6040219, 1 page, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/6040219
Retracted: Chemical Bath Deposition of PbS:Hg2+ Nanocrystalline Thin Films
Journal of Nanomaterials has retracted the article titled “Chemical Bath Deposition of PbS:Hg2+ Nanocrystalline Thin Films” . As originally raised on PubPeer , the article was found to have concerns with some of the Figures. A summary of the concerns is as follows: (i)Two figures are the same as those in a previous publication , despite different doping agents being described in each article (this article used mercury, while  used bismuth). Figure 3 is identical to Figure 6 in  and Figure 1a is identical to Figure 2(a) in .(ii)Figures 1a, 1b, and 1c are identical to figures in two previous publications, Figures 2b, 2d, and 2f in  and the right-hand panels of Figure 2 in . Nickel is stated as the doping agent for [4, 5], while in  it is stated as mercury
The journal and the editorial board are retracting the article due to concerns that the data in this article are not reliable. The authors do not agree to retraction.
- R. Palomino-Merino, O. Portillo-Moreno, L. A. Chaltel-Lima, R. Gutiérrez Pérez, M. de Icaza-Herrera, and V. M. Castaño, “Chemical Bath Deposition of PbS:Hg2+ Nanocrystalline Thin Films,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2013, Article ID 507647, 6 pages, 2013.
- “Chemical Bath Deposition of PbS:Hg2+ Nanocrystalline Thin Films,” Tech. Rep., PubPeer, 2019, https://pubpeer.com/publications/C5D39B944A893F1F1AE8F1F026D839.
- R. Gutiérrez Pérez, O. Portillo Moreno, L. Chaltel Lima, M. Chévez Portillo, R. Palomino Merino, and M. Zamora Totozintle, “Optical and structural properties of PbS: Bi3+ nanocrystals,” Revista Mexicana de Fisica, vol. 61, pp. 356–362, 2015.
- O. Portillo Moreno, L. A. Chaltel Lima, M. Chávez Portillo et al., “Properties of PbS: Ni2+ Nanocrystals in Thin Films by Chemical Bath Deposition,” ISRN Nanotechnology, vol. 2012, Article ID 546027, 12 pages, 2012.
- H. Lima Lima, C. Aguilar Galicia, A. Camacho Yáñez et al., “Ni influence, on growth of chemically deposited PbS films,” in Revista Naturaleza Y Tecnologia, pp. 4–11, Universidad De Guanajuato, 2013.
Copyright © 2021 Journal of Nanomaterials. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.