- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 910761, 9 pages
Synthesis of Layered Organic-Inorganic Nanocomposites of Zinc and Copper by Laser Ablation in Liquid
Joint Institute for High Temperatures, Russian Academy of Science, 125412 Moscow, Russia
Received 5 March 2012; Revised 21 June 2012; Accepted 9 July 2012
Academic Editor: Jin Zhang
Copyright © 2012 V. T. Karpukhin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- V. T. Karpukhin, M. M. Malikov, T. I. Borodina, G. E. Val'yano, D. A. Strikanov, and O. A. Gololobova, “Influence of UV and visible laser light on the structure and composition of layered organic-inorganic zinc and copper nanocomposites,” Quantum Electronics, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. 563–566, 2013.
- T. I. Borodina, G. E. Val'yano, O. A. Gololobova, V. T. Karpukhin, M. M. Malikov, and D. A. Strikanov, “Optical, structural and morphological properties of zirconia nanoparticles prepared by laser ablation in liquids,” Quantum Electronics, vol. 44, no. 9, pp. 845–851, 2014.
- V. T. Karpukhin, M. M. Malikov, T. I. Borodina, G. E. Val'yano, O. A. Gololobova, and D. A. Strikanov, “Formation of hollow micro- and nanostructures of zirconia by laser ablation of metal in liquid,” High Temperature, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 93–98, 2015.
- Sabah H Sabeeh, Hashim Abed Hussein, and Hadia Kadhim Judran, “Synthesis of a complex nanostructure of CuO via a coupled chemical route,” Materials Research Express, vol. 3, no. 12, pp. 125025, 2016.