- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 736478, 9 pages
Improving Passivation Process of Si Nanocrystals Embedded in SiO2 Using Metal Ion Implantation
Instituto de Física, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, 04510 México, DF, Mexico
Received 30 October 2012; Accepted 16 December 2012
Academic Editor: A. M. Rao
Copyright © 2013 Jhovani Bornacelli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Bornacelli, J. A. Reyes-Esqueda, L. Rodríguez-Fernández, J. L. Ruvalcaba-Sil, F. J. Jaimes, and A. Oliver, “Enhancing Hydrogen Diffusion in Silica Matrix by Using Metal Ion Implantation to Improve the Emission Properties of Silicon Nanocrystals,” Journal of Nanotechnology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- J. Bornacelli, H. G. Silva-Pereyra, L. Rodríguez-Fernández, M. Avalos-Borja, and A. Oliver, “Platinum nanoclusters in silica: Photoluminescent properties and their application for enhancing the emission of silicon nanocrystals in an integrated configuration,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 120, no. 12, pp. 123106, 2016.
- J. Bornacelli, H.G. Silva-Pereyra, L. Rodríguez-Fernández, M. Avalos-Borja, and A. Oliver, “From Photoluminescence Emissions To Plasmonic Properties In Platinum Nanoparticles Embedded In Silica By Ion Implantation,” Journal of Luminescence, 2016.