- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 906592, 6 pages
Green Synthesis of Gold and Silver Nanoparticles Using Averrhoa bilimbi Fruit Extract
Department of Nanotechnology, Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education (N.I. University), Kumaracoil, Tamil Nadu 629 180, India
Received 10 July 2013; Revised 15 August 2013; Accepted 31 August 2013
Academic Editor: Carlos R. Cabrera
Copyright © 2013 R. S. Rimal Isaac et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Palanivel Velmurugan, Min Cho, Sang-Myung Lee, Jung-Hee Park, Sunyoung Bae, and Byung-Taek Oh, “Antimicrobial fabrication of cotton fabric and leather using green-synthesized nanosilver,” Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014.
- Kaushik Roy, C. K. Sarkar, and C. K. Ghosh, “Plant-mediated synthesis of silver nanoparticles using parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaf extract: spectral analysis of the particles and antibacterial study,” Applied Nanoscience, 2014.
- Patrycja Golinska, Magdalena Wypij, Avinash P. Ingle, Indarchand Gupta, Hanna Dahm, and Mahendra Rai, “Biogenic synthesis of metal nanoparticles from actinomycetes: biomedical applications and cytotoxicity,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 98, no. 19, pp. 8083–8097, 2014.
- Nafe Aziz, Mohd Faraz, Rishikesh Pandey, Mohd Shakir, Tasneem Fatma, Ajit Varma, Ishan Barman, and Ram Prasad, “Facile Algae-Derived Route to Biogenic Silver Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Antibacterial, and Photocatalytic Properties,” Langmuir, pp. 151016161448005, 2015.
- N. Muhamad, M. M. Yusoff, and J. Gimbun, “Thermal degradation kinetics of nicotinic acid, pantothenic acid and catechin derived from Averrhoa bilimbi fruits,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 90, pp. 74132–74137, 2015.
- Preeti Dauthal, and Mausumi Mukhopadhyay, “Noble Metal Nanoparticles: Plant-Mediated Synthesis, Mechanistic Aspects of Synthesis, and Applications,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2016.
- Kaushik Roy, Chandan K. Sarkar, and Chandan K. Ghosh, “Fast colourimetric detection of H2O2 by biogenic silver nanoparticles synthesised using Benincasa hispida fruit extract,” Nanotechnology Reviews, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 251–258, 2016.