- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 601534, 6 pages
Retrospective Reports of Weight Change and Inflammation in the US National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey
Office of Population Research, Princeton University, 263 Wallace Hall, Princeton, NJ 08544, USA
Received 22 August 2012; Revised 21 December 2012; Accepted 8 January 2013
Academic Editor: Robert Ross
Copyright © 2013 Sarinnapha Vasunilashorn. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ya-Mei Bai, Wen-Fei Chiou, Tung-Ping Su, Cheng-Ta Li, and Mu-Hong Chen, “Pro-Inflammatory Cytokine associated with Somatic and Pain Symptoms in depression,” Journal of Affective Disorders, 2013.
- Felice N. Jacka, Adrienne O’Neil, Michael Berk, Kamalesh Venugopal, Sung-Wan Kim, and Lana J. Williams, “The association between poor dental health and depression: Findings from a large-scale, population-based study (the NHANES study),” General Hospital Psychiatry, 2014.
- Jaakko Keinänen, Outi Mantere, Tuula Kieseppä, Teemu Mäntylä, Minna Torniainen, Maija Lindgren, Jouko Sundvall, and Jaana Suvisaari, “Early insulin resistance predicts weight gain and waist circumference increase in first-episode psychosis – A one year follow-up study,” Schizophrenia Research, 2015.