- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 920270, 5 pages
Obesity Status and Colorectal Cancer Screening in the United States
1Science Applications International Corporation, Rockville, MD, USA
2Department of Clinical and Administrative Pharmacy Sciences, Center for Minority Health Services Research, College of Pharmacy, Howard University, Washington, DC 20059, USA
3Department of Pharmaceutical Health Services Research, School of Pharmacy, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
4Division of Nursing, College of Nursing and Allied Health Science, Howard University, Washington, DC 20059, USA
Received 29 November 2012; Accepted 17 March 2013
Academic Editor: Michel M. Murr
Copyright © 2013 Karima A. Kendall et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Philip John Domeyer, Theodoros Nikolaos Sergentanis, Vasiliki Katsari, Kyriakos Souliotis, Anargiros Mariolis, Flora Zagouri, and George Constantine Zografos, “Screening in the Era of Economic Crisis: Misperceptions and Misuse from a Longitudinal Study on Greek Women Undergoing Benign Vacuum-assisted Breast Biopsy,” Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 5023–5029, 2013.
- Errol J. Philip, Rachel C. Shelton, Hayley S. Thompson, Elizaveta Efuni, Steven Itzkowitz, and Lina Jandorf, “Is obesity associated with colorectal cancer screening for African American and Latino individuals in the context of patient navigation?,” Cancer Causes & Control, 2014.
- A. Wools, E.A. Dapper, and J.R.J. de Leeuw, “Colorectal cancer screening participation: a systematic review,” The European Journal of Public Health, pp. ckv148, 2015.
- Ryan G. Seibert, Amresh D. Hanchate, Jonathan P. Berz, and Paul C. Schroy, “National Disparities in Colorectal Cancer Screening Among Obese Adults,” American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2017.