- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 364381, 6 pages
Consequences in Infants That Were Intrauterine Growth Restricted
1Department of Gynecological Science and Human Reproduction, Maternal Fetal Medicine Unit, School of Medicine, University of Padua, Padua 35128, Italy
2Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, University of Padua, Padua 35128, Italy
Received 28 November 2010; Accepted 23 January 2011
Academic Editor: Federico Prefumo
Copyright © 2011 Erich Cosmi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [15 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- I-Wen Lee, Chiung-Hsin Chang, Yueh-Chin Cheng, Huei-Chen Ko, and Fong-Ming Chang, “A Review of Three-dimensional Ultrasound Applications in Fetal Growth Restriction,” Journal of Medical Ultrasound, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 142–149, 2012.
- Vincenza Rita Lo Vasco, Erich Cosmi, Silvia Visentin, Tania Di Raimo, Roberto Salmaso, Vincenzo Zanardo, Daniele Trevisanuto, and Rita Businaro, “IL-1β and IL-23 in amniotic fluids of ultrasound-detected aortic intima/media thickness and growth retardation,” Journal of Reproductive Immunology, vol. 93, no. 1, pp. 64–67, 2012.
- Vladislava Zohdi, James T. Pearson, Michelle M. Kett, Paul Lombardo, Michal Schneider, and M. Jane Black, “When early life growth restriction in rats is followed by attenuated postnatal growth: effects on cardiac function in adulthood,” European Journal of Nutrition, 2014.
- Stefania Vedovato, Angela Lo Iacono, Carla Morando, Agnese Suppiej, Eva Orzan, Daniele Trevisanuto, Silvia Visentin, Francesco Cavallin, Silvia Chiarelli, and Vincenzo Zanardo, “Sensorineural hearing loss in very low birth weight infants with histological chorioamnionitis.,” Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, pp. 1–20, 2014.
- F Miquel-Verges, B S Mosley, A S Block, and C A Hobbs, “A spectrum project: preterm birth and small-for-gestational age among infants with birth defects,” Journal of Perinatology, 2014.
- Anuradha V. Khadilkar, and L. S. Parthasarathy, “Fetal growth restriction and cardiovascular health among adolescents,” Indian Pediatrics, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 107–108, 2015.
- Travers Ching, James Ha, Min-Ae Song, Maarit Tiirikainen, Janos Molnar, Marla J Berry, Dena Towner, and Lana X Garmire, “Genome-scale hypomethylation in the cord blood DNAs associated with early onset preeclampsia,” Clinical Epigenetics, vol. 7, no. 1, 2015.
- Jeanette S. Lau, Shier Nee Saw, Martin L. Buist, Arijit Biswas, Citra Nurfarah Zaini Mattar, and Choon Hwai Yap, “Mechanical testing and non-linear viscoelastic modelling of the human placenta in normal and growth restricted pregnancies,” Journal of Biomechanics, 2015.
- Galia Gat-Yablonski, and Moshe Phillip, “Nutritionally-Induced Catch-Up Growth,” Nutrients, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 517–551, 2015.
- Miguel Angel Luque-Fernandez, Cande V. Ananth, Vincent W. V. Jaddoe, Romy Gaillard, Paul S. Albert, Michael Schomaker, Patrick McElduff, Daniel A. Enquobahrie, Bizu Gelaye, and Michelle A. Williams, “Is the fetoplacental ratio a differential marker of fetal growth restriction in small for gestational age infants?,” European Journal of Epidemiology, 2015.
- Mariana Vasconcelos Braga Chaves, Camila Viana Ximenes, Sandra Kátia Maciel Borba, José Natal Figueiroa, and João Guilherme Bezerra Alves, “Foot length in newborns small for gestational age,” Tropical Doctor, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 156–159, 2016.
- Tomás Rybertt, Emilio Azua, and Freddie Rybertt, “Retardo De Crecimiento Intrauterino: Consecuencias A Largo Plazo,” Revista Médica Clínica Las Condes, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 509–513, 2016.
- Graeme R. Polglase, Beth J. Allison, Elise Coia, Anqi Li, Graham Jenkin, Atul Malhotra, Arvind Sehgal, Martin Kluckow, Andrew W. Gill, Stuart B. Hooper, and Suzanne L. Miller, “Altered cardiovascular function at birth in growth-restricted preterm lambs,” Pediatric Research, 2016.
- Shelby L. Hemker, Sunder Sims-Lucas, and Jacqueline Ho, “Role of hypoxia during nephrogenesis,” Pediatric Nephrology, 2016.
- Maartje De Vos, Veronique Huygelen, Myriam Hesta, Sofie A. Willemen, Erik Fransen, Christophe Casteleyn, Steven Van Cruchten, and Chris Van Ginneken, “Birthweight has no influence on chemical body composition and muscle energy stores in suckling piglets,” Animal Production Science, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 844, 2016.