- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 652785, 10 pages
Distributed Synchronization Control to Trajectory Tracking of Multiple Robot Manipulators
1Research Unit on Intelligent Control, Design & Optimization of Complex Systems, University of Sfax, Sfax Engineering School, BP W, Sfax 3038, Tunisia
2Laboratoire Prisme-Pôle IRAuS, Université d’ Orléans, 63 Avenue de Lattre de Tassigny, 18020 Bourges Cedex, France
Received 1 January 2011; Revised 29 April 2011; Accepted 3 June 2011
Academic Editor: Yangmin Li
Copyright © 2011 Yassine Bouteraa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S.-J. Chung and J.-J. E. Slotine, “Cooperative robot control and concurrent synchronization of lagrangian systems,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 686–700, 2009.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. S. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- W. Ren, “Distributed leaderless consensus algorithms for networked Euler-Lagrange systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 82, no. 11, pp. 2137–2149, 2009.
- J. Mei, W. Ren, and G. Ma, “Distributed coordinated tracking with a dynamic leader for multiple euler-lagrange systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 6, pp. 1415–1421, 2011.
- H. Yu and P. J. Antsaklis, “Passivity-based output synchronization of networked Euler-Lagrange systems subject to nonholonomic constraints,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '10), pp. 208–213, 2010.
- A. Rodriguez-Angeles and H. Nijmeijer, “Mutual synchronization of robots via estimated state feedback: a cooperative approach,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 542–554, 2004.
- Y.-C. Liu and N. Chopra, “Synchronization of networked robotic systems on strongly connected graphs,” in Proceedings of the 49th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '10), pp. 3194–3199, 2010.
- Z. Lin, M. Broucke, and B. Francis, “Local control strategies for groups of mobile autonomous agents,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 622–629, 2004.
- R. Reza Olfati-Saber and R. M. Murray, “Consensus poblems in networks of agents with switching topology and time-delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control on Networked Control Systems, vol. 49, no. 9, 2004.
- D. Sun, “Position synchronization of multiple motion axes with adaptive coupling control,” Automatica, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 997–1005, 2003.
- D. Sun and J. K. Mills, “Adaptive synchronized control for coordination of multirobot assembly tasks,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 498–510, 2002.
- Z. Qu, J. Wang, and R. A. Hull, “Cooperative control of dynamical systems with application to autonomous vehicles,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 894–911, 2008.
- J. R. Lawton and R. W. Beard, “Synchronized multiple spacecraft rotations,” Automatica, vol. 38, no. 8, pp. 1359–1364, 2002.
- R. Olfati-Saber, J. A. Fax, and R. M. Murray, “Consensus and cooperation in networked multi-agent systems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 95, no. 1, pp. 215–233, 2007.
- W. Ren and R. W. Beard, “Consensus seeking in multiagent systems under dynamically changing interaction topologies,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 655–661, 2005.
- W. Ren, “Multi-vehicle consensus with a time-varying reference state,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 56, no. 7-8, pp. 474–483, 2007.
- W. Ren, R. W. Beard, and E. Atkins, “Information consensus in multivehicle cooperative control: collective group behavior through local interaction,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 71–82, 2007.
- B. Yassine , G. Jawhar, and G. Poisson, “Adaptive multi-robots synchronization,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE '10), pp. 1797–1802, Bary, Italy, jully 2010.
- D. Sun, X. Shao, and G. Feng, “A model-free cross-coupled control for position synchronization of multi-axis motions: theory and experiments,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 306–314, 2007.
- J. J. Craig, P. Hsu, and S. S. Sastry, “Adaptive control of mechanical manipulators,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 190–195, San Francisco, Calif, USA.
- J. J. E. Slotine and W. Li, “Adaptive manipulator control: a case study,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 33, no. 11, pp. 995–1003, 1988.