- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 479739, 8 pages
Resistin Regulates Pituitary Lipid Metabolism and Inflammation In Vivo and In Vitro
1Department of Physiology, School of Medicine, University of Santiago de Compostela, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
2CIBER Fisiopatología de la Obesidad y Nutrición (CIBERobn), Spain
3Endocrinology and Nutrition Service, Carlos Hayà Hospital, Fundación IMABIS, 29009 Málaga, Spain
4CIBER Diabetes and Metabolic Illness (CIBER-DEM), Spain
5Department of Cellular Biology, Physiology and Inmunology, School of Siences, University of Córdoba, Córdoba, Spain
Received 28 December 2012; Revised 21 March 2013; Accepted 21 March 2013
Academic Editor: Fabrizio Montecucco
Copyright © 2013 F. Rodriguez-Pacheco et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Francesco Russo, Guglielmina Chimienti, Caterina Clemente, Benedetta D’Attoma, Michele Linsalata, Antonella Orlando, Massimo De Carne, Filomena Cariola, Francesco P. Semeraro, Gabriella Pepe, and Giuseppe Riezzo, “Adipokine profile in celiac patients: differences in comparison with patients suffering from diarrhea-predominant IBS and healthy subjects,” Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Huiyun Huang, Erdong Shen, Shiqing Tang, Xingyou Tan, Xiuli Guo, Qiang Wang, and Hongwei Ding, “Increased serum resistin levels correlate with psoriasis: a meta-analysis,” Lipids in Health and Disease, vol. 14, no. 1, 2015.
- Paolo Gisondi, Micol Del Giglio, and Giampiero Girolomoni, “Considerations for Systemic Treatment of Psoriasis in Obese Patients,” American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, 2016.