About this Journal
Aims and scope
Molecular Imaging is a peer-reviewed journal highlighting the breadth of molecular imaging research from basic science to preclinical studies to human applications. Molecular Imaging covers all imaging modalities including:
- Magnetic Resonance
- Magnetic Particle Imaging
Additionally, Molecular Imaging covers:
- Development, application and validation of molecular imaging contrast agents
- Probes for cellular and molecular targets (proteins, receptors, enzymes, genes and gene products that are present as a result of normal function or disease)
- In vitro and in vivo assay methodology
- Quantitative imaging and kinetic modeling
- Animal model systems supporting targeted imaging approaches
- Development, testing and validation of imaging devices
Molecular Imaging has been continuously published since 2002. The journal encourages the submission of unsolicited Reviews and papers reporting null or negative results in addition to Research Articles.
This journal will be of particular interest to:
- Molecular Imaging Scientists and Physicians
- Basic and Translational Cancer Researchers
- Medical Physicists
- Radiopharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemists
- Cell and Molecular, Chemical, and Systems Biologists
The SAGE Hindawi Partnership
This journal is published by Hindawi as part of a publishing collaboration with SAGE Publishing. It is a fully open access journal produced under the Hindawi and SAGE Publishing brands.
ISSN: 1536-0121 (print)
ISSN: 1536-0121 (online)
Content published prior to 2021 is hosted on the SAGE website.
Molecular Imaging is an open access journal. All articles are immediately available to read and reuse upon publication. More information about our Open Access policy can be found on our copyright page.