- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 384071, 16 pages
The Determination of the Velocities after Impact for the Constrained Bar Problem
1Center for Engineering, Modeling and Applied Social Sciences (CECS), Federal University of ABC (UFABC), Aerospace Engineering, Av. dos Estados, 5001. Bloco B/Sala 936, 09210-580 Santo André, SP, Brazil
2National Institute for Space Research—INPE, Av. dos Astronautas, 1758, 12201-940 São José dos Campos, SP, Brazil
3German Aerospace Center—DLR, Institute of Robotics and Mechatronics, 82234 Wessling, Germany
Received 27 May 2009; Accepted 23 November 2009
Academic Editor: Antonio Prado
Copyright © 2009 André Fenili et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Pfeiffer and C. Glocker, Multibody Dynamics with Unilateral Contacts, Wiley Series in Nonlinear Science, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- C. Lánczos, The Variational Principles of Mechanics, Mathematical Expositions, no. 4, University of Toronto Press, Toronto, Canada, 4th edition, 1970.
- E. T. Whittaker, A Treatise on the Analytical Dynamics of Particles and Rigid Bodies, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1965.
- N. A. Fufaev and J. I. Neimark, Dynamics of Nonholonomic Systems, American Mathematical Society, 1972.
- A. Fenili, L. C. G. Souza, and B. Schäfer, “A mathematical model to investigate contact dynamics in constrained robots,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Dynamic Problems of Mechanics (DINAME '05), D. A. Rade and V. Steffen Jr., Eds., Ouro Preto, Brazil, February-March 2005.
- B. Schäfer, B. Rebele, and A. Fenili, “Space robotics contact dynamics investigations and numerical simulations: ROKVISS,” in Proceedings of the 15th CISM-IFToMM Symposium on Robot Design, Dynamics and Control, 2004.