- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 891078, 11 pages
The Inverse Problem for a General Class of Multidimensional Hyperbolic Equations
1Department of Economics and CRED, University of Namur (FUNDP), 5000 Namur, Belgium
2ECARES, Université libre de Bruxelles, 1050 Bruxelles, Belgium
3Department of Mathematics, Aktobe State University, 030000 Aktobe, Kazakhstan
Received 1 July 2011; Accepted 4 August 2011
Academic Editor: Carlo Cattani
Copyright © 2012 Gani Aldashev and Serik A. Aldashev. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Lavrentiev, V. Romanov, and V. Vasiliev, Multidimensional Inverse Problems for Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1970.
- V. Romanov, Some Inverse Problems for the Equations of Hyperbolic Type, Nauka, Novosibirsk, Russia, 1972.
- V. Isakov, Inverse Problems for Partial Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2006.
- S. Y. Chen, Y. F. Li, Q. Guan, and G. Xiao, “Real-time three-dimensional surface measurement by color encoded light projection,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 89, no. 11, Article ID 111108, 2006.
- S. Y. Chen, H. Tong, and C. Cattani, “Markov models for image labeling,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 814356, 18 pages, 2011.
- S. Y. Chen and Q. Guan, “Parametric shape representation by a deformable NURBS model for cardiac functional measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 480–487, 2011.
- R. Engbers, M. Burger, and V. Capasso, Inverse Problems in Geographical Economics: Parameter Identification in the Spatial Solow Model, University of Muenster, Muenster, Germany, 2011.
- M. Carrasco, J.-P. Florens, and E. Renault, “Linear inverse problems in structural econometrics estimation based on spectral decomposition and regularization,” in Handbook of Econometrics, J. Heckman and E. Leamer, Eds., vol. 7, chapter 77, pp. 5633–5751, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2007.
- C. A. Favero and R. Rovelli, “Macroeconomic stability and the preferences of the Fed: a formal analysis, 1961-98,” Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 545–556, 2003.
- E. Castelnuovo and P. Surico, “Model uncertainty, optimal monetary policy and the preferences of the fed,” Scottish Journal of Political Economy, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 105–126, 2004.
- P. Brito, The Dynamics of Growth and Distribution in a Spatially Heterogeneous World. Working Paper, ISEG, Technical University of Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal, 2004.
- R. Boucekkine, C. Camacho, and B. Zou, “Bridging the gap between growth theory and the new economic geography: the spatial Ramsey model,” Macroeconomic Dynamics, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 20–45, 2009.
- J.-P. Puel and M. Yamamoto, “Generic well-posedness in a multidimensional hyperbolic inverse problem,” Journal of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 55–83, 1997.
- A. G. Ramm and Rakesh, “Property C and an inverse problem for a hyperbolic equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 156, no. 1, pp. 209–219, 1991.
- C. Daveau, D. Douady, and A Khelifi, “On a hyperbolic coefficient inverse problem via partial dynamic boundary measurements,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, Article ID 561395, 14 pages, 2010.
- S. G. Mikhlin, Multidimensional Singular Integrals and Integral Equations, Pergamon, New York, NY, USA, 1965.
- V. Smirnov, A Course in Higher Mathematics, vol. 4, part 2, Addison-Wesley, Boston, Mass, USA, 1964.
- S. Aldashev, Boundary-Value Problems for Multi-Dimensional Hyperbolic and Mixed Equations, Gylym Press, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 1994.
- S. A. Aldashev, “On Darboux problems for a class of multidimensional hyperbolic equations,” Differentsialnye Uravneniya, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 64–68, 1998.
- A. V. Bitsadze, Equations of the Mixed Type, Pergamon, New York, NY, USA, 1964.
- E. T. Copson, “On the Riemann-Green function,” Archive for Rational Mechanics and Analysis, vol. 1, pp. 324–348, 1958.
- A. Nakhushev, The Equations of Mathematical Biology, Nauka Press, Moscow, Russia, 1995.
- H. Bateman and A. Erdelyi, Higher Transcendental Functions, vol. 1, McGraw–Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1955.
- L. V. Kantorovich and G. P. Akilov, Functional Analysis, Pergamon, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1982.
- A. Kolmogorov and S. Fomin, Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis, Dover Publications, Mineola, NY, USA, 1999.