- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Modelling and Simulation in Engineering
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 934982, 15 pages
Implicit LES for Supersonic Microramp Vortex Generator: New Discoveries and New Mechanisms
Math Department, University of Texas at Arlington, 411 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019-0408, USA
Received 6 October 2010; Accepted 12 January 2011
Academic Editor: Guan Yeoh
Copyright © 2011 Qin Li and Chaoqun Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Frank K. Lu, Qin Li, and Chaoqun Liu, “Microvortex generators in high-speed flow,” Progress in Aerospace Sciences, vol. 53, pp. 30–45, 2012.
- Xiao Wang, Yonghua Yan, Zhengzhong Sun, and Chaoqun Liu, “The Vortical Structures in the Rear Separation and Wake Produced by a Supersonic Micro-Ramp,” Flow, Turbulence and Combustion, 2014.
- Argyris G. Panaras, and Frank K. Lu, “Micro-vortex generators for shock wave/boundary layer interactions,” Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 2014.
- B. Wang, W. D. Liu, M. B. Sun, and Y. X. Zhao, “Fluid Redistribution in the Turbulent Boundary Layer Under the Microramp Control,” AIAA Journal, pp. 1–11, 2015.
- Qingqing Ye, Ferry F. J. Schrijer, and Fulvio Scarano, “Boundary layer transition mechanisms behind a micro-ramp,” Journal Of Fluid Mechanics, vol. 793, pp. 132–161, 2016.