- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Organic Chemistry International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 360810, 5 pages
Synthesis, Antimicrobial, and Anticoagulant Activities of 2-(Arylsulfonyl)indane-1,3-diones
1Post Graduate and Research Department of Chemistry, Sri Paramakalyani College, Alwarkurichi, Tirunelveli 627 412, India
2Department of Natural Products Chemistry, School of Chemistry, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai 625 021, India
Received 7 April 2011; Accepted 7 June 2011
Academic Editor: William Ogilvie
Copyright © 2011 Malaichamy Jeyachandran and Penugonda Ramesh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Malaichamy Jeyachandran, Penugonda Ramesh, Dharmarajan Sriram, Palaniappan Senthilkumar, and Perumal Yogeeswari, “Synthesis and in vitro antitubercular activity of 4-aryl/alkylsulfonylmethylcoumarins as inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis,” Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 22, no. 14, pp. 4807–4809, 2012.
- Wen-Chao Gao, Jin-Jin Zhao, Hong-Hong Chang, Xing Li, Qiang Liu, and Wen-Long Wei, “Iodine-catalysed sp(3) C-H sulfonylation to form beta-dicarbonyl sulfones with sodium sulfinates,” Rsc Advances, vol. 4, no. 90, pp. 49329–49332, 2014.