- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 147867, 7 pages
Safety and Efficacy of an Intravaginal Prebiotic Gel in the Prevention of Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis: A Randomized Double-Blind Study
1Alliospharma, 1 Allée des Ecureuils, 69380 Lissieu, France
2Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproduction, Maternité Régionale Universitaire, 10 rue du Dr Heydenreich, 54042 Nancy, France
3Novescia, 29 rue de la bienfaisance, 75008 Paris, France
Received 16 October 2012; Accepted 26 November 2012
Academic Editor: Everett Magann
Copyright © 2012 Isabelle Coste et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Leslie R. Schover, Marleen van der Kaaij, Eleonora van Dorst, Carien Creutzberg, Eric Huyghe, and Cecilie E. Kiserud, “Sexual dysfunction and infertility as late effects of cancer treatment,” European Journal of Cancer Supplements, 2014.
- Gilbert GG Donders, Jana Zodzika, and Dace Rezeberga, “Treatment of bacterial vaginosis: what we have and what we miss,” Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Franco Vicariotto, Luca Mogna, and Mario Del Piano, “Effectiveness of the Two Microorganisms Lactobacillus fermentum LF15 and Lactobacillus plantarum LP01, Formulated in Slow-release Vaginal Tablets, in Women Affected by Bacterial Vaginosis,” Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology, vol. 48, pp. S106–S112, 2014.
- Rita Palmeira-de-Oliveira, Ana Palmeira-de-Oliveira, and José Martinez-de-Oliveira, “New Strategies for Local Treatment of Vaginal Infections,” Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2015.
- F.H. Al-Ghazzewi, and R.F. Tester, “Biotherapeutic agents and vaginal health,” Journal of Applied Microbiology, vol. 121, no. 1, pp. 18–27, 2016.
- Daniela Machado, Joana Castro, Ana Palmeira-de-Oliveira, José Martinez-de-Oliveira, and Nuno Cerca, “Bacterial Vaginosis Biofilms: Challenges to Current Therapies and Emerging Solutions,” Frontiers in Microbiology, vol. 6, 2016.