- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 310534, 8 pages
Persistent Amplification of DNA Damage Signal Involved in Replicative Senescence of Normal Human Diploid Fibroblasts
1Department of Radiation Medical Sciences, Atomic Bomb Disease Institute, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Nagasaki 852-8523, Japan
2Laboratory of Radiation Biology, Department of Biological Science, Graduate School of Science, Osaka Prefecture University, Sakai, Osaka 599-8570, Japan
3Radiation Biology Center, Kyoto University, Kyoto 606-8501, Japan
Received 1 June 2012; Revised 26 July 2012; Accepted 13 August 2012
Academic Editor: William C. Burhans
Copyright © 2012 Masatoshi Suzuki et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alice C. Holly, David Melzer, Luke C. Pilling, Alexander C. Fellows, Toshiko Tanaka, Luigi Ferrucci, and Lorna W. Harries, “Changes in splicing factor expression are associated with advancing age in man,” Mechanisms of Ageing and Development, 2013.
- Maria Moroni, William M. Bonner, Christophe E. Redon, Daisuke Maeda, and Mark H. Whitnall, “Evaluation of the Gamma-H2AX Assay for Radiation Biodosimetry in a Swine Model,” International Journal Of Molecular Sciences, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 14119–14135, 2013.
- Hiroyasu Sakai, Hidetsugu Fujigaki, Sharlyn J Mazur, and Ettore Appella, “Wild-type p53-induced phosphatase 1 (Wip1) forestalls cellular premature senescence at physiological oxygen levels by regulating DNA damage response signaling during DNA replication,” Cell Cycle, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 0–14, 2014.
- Ryan T. Y. Wu, Lei Cao, Benjamin P. C. Chen, and Wen-Hsing Cheng, “Selenoprotein H Suppresses Cellular Senescence through Genome Maintenance and Redox Regulation,” Journal Of Biological Chemistry, vol. 289, no. 49, pp. 34378–34388, 2014.
- Ibtissam Talhaoui, Bakhyt T. Matkarimov, Thierry Tchenio, Dmitry O. Zharkov, and Murat K. Saparbaev, “Aberrant base excision repair pathway of oxidatively damaged DNA: implications for degenerative diseases,” Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 2016.