About this Journal
Aims and scope
Occupational Therapy International is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal which publishes original research articles, review articles and clinical studies reflecting the practice of occupational therapy worldwide. Priority for publication will be given to research articles that provide recommendations for evidence-based occupational therapy practice and demonstrate the effectiveness of a specific occupational therapy intervention.
Topics of interest include:
- Reliability and validity of clinical instruments used by occupational therapists
- Assistive technology
- Community rehabilitation
- Cultural issues related to occupational therapy practice or education
- Health promotion, wellness and occupational therapy interventions at the population level
- Surveys related to occupational therapy practice or education
- Historical reviews of occupational therapy practice
- Meta-analyses demonstrating the efficacy of interventions related to occupational therapy
- Scoping reviews of areas of occupational therapy practice
- Knowledge translation projects in occupational therapy settings
- Professional issues in occupational therapy
- Pilot studies of new approaches to occupational therapy practice
The Wiley Hindawi Partnership
This journal is published by Hindawi as part of a publishing collaboration with John Wiley & Sons, Inc. It is a fully Open Access journal produced under the Hindawi and Wiley brands.
ISSN: 0966-7903 (Print)
ISSN: 1557-0703 (Online)
Content published prior to 2017 is hosted on the Wiley Online Library.
Editorial enquiries should be directed to email@example.com.