- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 157103, 8 pages
HMGB1: A Promising Therapeutic Target for Prostate Cancer
1Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Medicine, University of Illinois, 1601 Parkview Avenue, Rockford, IL 61107, USA
2Department of Pathology, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL 60612, USA
Received 28 February 2013; Accepted 15 April 2013
Academic Editor: J. W. Moul
Copyright © 2013 Munirathinam Gnanasekar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xue Rui, Ma Shengli, Jia Zhankui, Pi Guofu, and Yang Jinjian, “HMGB1: A potential target for treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia,” Medical Hypotheses, 2013.
- Y. Liu, L. Zhao, Y. Ju, W. Li, M. Zhang, Y. Jiao, J. Zhang, S. Wang, Y. Wang, M. Zhao, B. Zhang, and Y. Zhao, “A novel androstenedione derivative induces ROS-mediated autophagy and attenuates drug resistance in osteosarcoma by inhibiting macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF),” Cell Death & Disease, vol. 5, 2014.
- Madhuwanti Srinivasan, Souresh Banerjee, Allison Palmer, Guoxing Zheng, Aoshuang Chen, Maarten C. Bosland, André Kajdacsy-Balla, Ramaswamy Kalyanasundaram, and Gnanasekar Munirathinam, “HMGB1 in Hormone-Related Cancer: a Potential Therapeutic Target,” Hormones and Cancer, 2014.
- Siegfried Wagner, Anaclet Ngezahayo, Hugo Murua Escobar, and Ingo Nolte, “ Role of miRNA Let-7 and Its Major Targets in Prostate Cancer ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–14, 2014.
- Parth Malik, Narender Chaudhry, Rashmi Mittal, and Tapan K. Mukherjee, “Role of receptor for advanced glycation end products in the complication and progression of various types of cancers,” Biochimica Et Biophysica Acta-General Subjects, vol. 1850, no. 9, pp. 1898–1904, 2015.
- Xiao Shen, and Wei-Qin Li, “High-mobility group box 1 protein and its role in severe acute pancreatitis,” World Journal Of Gastroenterology, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 1424–1435, 2015.
- Yanmei Chen, Chengzhao Lin, Yang Liu, and Yan Jiang, “HMGB1 promotes HCC progression partly by downregulating p21 via ERK/c-Myc pathway and upregulating MMP-2,” Tumor Biology, 2015.
- Guozhe Xian, Juan Zhao, Chengkun Qin, Zhenhai Zhang, Yanliang Lin, and Zhongxue Su, “Simvastatin attenuates macrophage-mediated gemcitabine resistance of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma by regulating the TGF-β1/Gfi-1 axis,” Cancer Letters, 2016.