- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 682750, 6 pages
Urologic Characteristics and Sexual Behaviors Associated with Prostate Cancer in an African-Caribbean Population in Barbados, West Indies
1Chronic Disease Research Centre, The University of the West Indies, Jemmott’s Lane, St. Michael, BB11115, Barbados
2Department of Preventive Medicine, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794-8036, USA
3Ministry of Health, Frank Walcott Building, Culloden Road, St. Michael, BB14001, Barbados
4Faculty of Medical Sciences, Cave Hill Campus, The University of the West Indies, St. Michael, BB11000, Barbados
Received 29 October 2012; Accepted 9 January 2013
Academic Editor: Katsuto Shinohara
Copyright © 2013 Anselm J. M. Hennis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Carlos E. Rodriguez-Diaz, “Sexual Health Promotion and the Attention to the Social Determinants of Health in the Caribbean,” Sexuality Research and Social Policy, 2013.
- Visalini Nair-Shalliker, Sarsha Yap, Carlos Nunez, Sam Egger, Jennifer Rodger, Manish I Patel, Dianne L O'Connell, Freddy Sitas, Bruce K Armstrong, and David P Smith, “Adult body size, sexual history and adolescent sexual development, may predict risk of developing prostate cancer: Results from the New South Wales Lifestyle and Evaluation of Risk Study (CLEAR),” International Journal of Cancer, 2016.