- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 763569, 15 pages
Androgen Receptor-Target Genes in African American Prostate Cancer Disparities
1Department of Pharmacology and Physiology, The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20037, USA
2Medical Faculty Associates, The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20037, USA
3Division of Urology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Columbia University, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
4The GW Cancer Institute, The George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20037, USA
5Duke Cancer Institute, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Received 21 September 2012; Revised 14 December 2012; Accepted 18 December 2012
Academic Editor: Craig Robson
Copyright © 2013 Bi-Dar Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Isaac J. Powell, and Aliccia Bollig-Fischer, “Minireview: The Molecular and Genomic Basis for Prostate Cancer Health Disparities,” Molecular Endocrinology, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 879–891, 2013.
- Godwin O. Ifere, Renee Desmond, Wendy Demark-Wahnefried, and Tim R. Nagy, “Apolipoprotein E gene polymorphism influences aggressive behavior in prostate cancer cells by deregulating cholesterol homeostasis,” International Journal of Oncology, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 1002–1010, 2013.
- A Kroiss, S Vincent, M Decaussin-Petrucci, E Meugnier, J Viallet, A Ruffion, F Chalmel, J Samarut, and N Allioli, “Androgen-regulated microRNA-135a decreases prostate cancer cell migration and invasion through downregulating ROCK1 and ROCK2,” Oncogene, 2014.
- Carrie D. House, Bi-Dar Wang, Kristin Ceniccola, Russell Williams, May Simaan, Jacqueline Olender, Vyomesh Patel, Daniel T. Baptista-Hon, Christina M. Annunziata, J. Silvio Gutkind, Tim G. Hales, and Norman H. Lee, “Voltage-gated Na+ Channel Activity Increases Colon Cancer Transcriptional Activity and Invasion Via Persistent MAPK Signaling,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.
- J. M. Devaney, S. Wang, P. Furbert-Harris, V. Apprey, M. Ittmann, B-D Wang, J. Olender, N. H. Lee, and B. Kwabi-Addo, “Genome-wide differentially methylated genes in prostate cancer tissues from African-American and Caucasian men,” Epigenetics, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 319–328, 2015.
- Celine Zimmermann, Isabelle Stevant, Christelle Borel, Beatrice Conne, Jean-Luc Pitetti, Pierre Calvel, Henrik Kaessmann, Bernard Jegou, Frederic Chalmel, and Serge Nef, “Research Resource: The Dynamic Transcriptional Profile of Sertoli Cells During the Progression of Spermatogenesis,” Molecular Endocrinology, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 627–642, 2015.
- Francesca Khani, and Brian D. Robinson, “A “Chicken or Egg” Conundrum: Race, Molecular Subtype, and Tumor Location in Prostate Cancer,” European Urology, 2015.
- Bi-Dar Wang, Kristin Ceniccola, Qi Yang, Ramez Andrawis, Vyomesh Patel, Youngmi Ji, Johng Rhim, Jacqueline Olender, Anastas Popratiloff, Patricia Latham, Yinglei Lai, Steven R. Patierno, and Norman H. Lee, “Identification and Functional Validation of Reciprocal microRNA-mRNA Pairings in African American Prostate Cancer Disparities,” Clinical Cancer Research, vol. 21, no. 21, pp. 4970–4984, 2015.
- Sundhar Ramalingam, Michael S. Humeniuk, Rachel Hu, Julia Rasmussen, Patrick Healy, Yuan Wu, Michael R. Harrison, Andrew J. Armstrong, Daniel J. George, and Tian Zhang, “Prostate-specific antigen response in black and white patients treated with abiraterone acetate for metastatic castrate–resistant prostate cancer,” Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations, 2017.