- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 920612, 23 pages
Dissecting Major Signaling Pathways throughout the Development of Prostate Cancer
1Departamento de Imunologia, Instituto de Ciências Biomédicas, Universidade de São Paulo, Avenida Prof. Lineu Prestes 1730, 05508-900 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
2Departamento de Análises Clínicas e Toxicológicas, Faculdade de Ciências Farmacêuticas, Universidade de São Paulo, Avenida Prof. Lineu Prestes 580, 05508-000 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
3Departamento de Genética e Biologia Evolutiva, Instituto de Biociências, Universidade de São Paulo, Rua do Matão 277, 05508-900 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
4Instituto Israelita de Ensino e Pesquisa Albert Einstein, Avenida Albert Einstein 627/701, 05652-000 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
5International Center for Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology (ICGEB), Cancer Genomics Group and Division of Medical Biochemistry, University of Cape Town, Cape Town 7925, South Africa
6Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute, 10901 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Received 30 November 2012; Revised 25 March 2013; Accepted 28 March 2013
Academic Editor: Craig Robson
Copyright © 2013 Henrique B. da Silva et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bayarbaatar Amgalan, and Hyunju Lee, “WMAXC: A Weighted Maximum Clique Method for Identifying Condition-Specific Sub-Network,” PLoS ONE, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. e104993, 2014.
- Edward Ottley, and Elspeth Gold, “microRNA and non-canonical TGF-βsignalling: implications for prostate cancer therapy,” Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology, 2014.
- Qian Zhao, Yu Zhang, Jun Guo, and Juan Li, “A novel molecular probe I-131-K237 targeting tumor angiogenesis in human prostate cancer xenografts,” Molecular Medicine Reports, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 1363–1367, 2015.
- Luciane Rostirola Cavazzola, Gustavo Franco Carvalhal, Candida Deves, Daiana Renck, Ricardo Almeida, and Diogenes Santiago Santos, “Relative mRNA expression of prostate-derived E-twenty-six factor and E-twenty-six variant 4 transcription factors, and of uridine phosphorylase-1 and ,” Oncology Letters, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 2886–2894, 2015.
- Shozo Honda, Phillipe Loher, Megumi Shigematsu, Juan P. Palazzo, Ryusuke Suzuki, Issei Imoto, Isidore Rigoutsos, and Yohei Kirino, “Sex hormone-dependent tRNA halves enhance cell proliferation in breast and prostate cancers,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 112, no. 29, pp. E3816–E3825, 2015.
- David C. Qian, Jinyoung Byun, Younghun Han, Casey S. Greene, John K. Field, Rayjean J. Hung, Yonathan Brhane, John R. Mclaughlin, Gordon Fehringer, Maria Teresa Landi, Albert Rosenberger, Heike Bickeböller, Jyoti Malhotra, Angela Risch, Joachim Heinrich, David J. Hunter, Brian E. Henderson, Christopher A. Haiman, Fredrick R. Schumacher, Rosalind A. Eeles, Douglas F. Easton, Daniela Seminara, and Christopher I. Amos, “Identification of shared and unique susceptibility pathways among cancers of the lung, breast, and prostate from genome-wide association studies and tissue-specific protein interactions,” Human Molecular Genetics, pp. ddv440, 2015.
- Seyed Hamid Aghaee-Bakhtiari, Ehsan Arefian, Mahmood Naderi, Farshid Noorbakhsh, Vahideh Nodouzi, Mojgan Asgari, Pezhman Fard-Esfahani, Reza Mahdian, and Masoud Soleimani, “MAPK and JAK/STAT pathways targeted by miR-23a and miR-23b in prostate cancer: computational and in vitro approaches,” Tumor Biology, 2015.
- Maria Russo, Gian Luigi Russo, Maria Daglia, Pandima Devi Kasi, Sakthivel Ravi, Seyed Fazel Nabavi, and Seyed Mohammad Nabavi, “Understanding genistein in cancer: The “good” and the “bad” effects: A review,” Food Chemistry, vol. 196, pp. 589–600, 2016.
- Emily C. Benesh, Jeff Gill, Laura E. Lamb, and Kelle H. Moley, “Maternal Obesity, Cage Density, and Age Contribute to Prostate Hyperplasia in Mice,” Reproductive Sciences, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 176–185, 2016.