Abstracting and Indexing
The journal's articles appear in a wide range of abstracting and indexing databases, and are covered by numerous other services, as given in the full list below. The following link provides more information about Hindawi's approach to making articles more discoverable.
Full list of databases and services
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder
- Ei Compendex
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
- Google Scholar
- Inspec (IET)
- Materials Science & Engineering Database (ProQuest)
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)
All of Hindawi’s content is archived in Portico, which provides permanent archiving for electronic scholarly journals, as well as via the LOCKSS initiative.