- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 381281, 11 pages
Neurophysiology of Drosophila Models of Parkinson’s Disease
1Department of Biology, University of York, York YO1 5DD, UK
2The MRC Protein Phosphorylation and Ubiquitylation Unit, The Sir James Black Centre, College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dow Street, Dundee DD1 5EH, UK
Received 18 December 2014; Accepted 16 March 2015
Academic Editor: Elisa Greggio
Copyright © 2015 Ryan J. H. West et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ryan J. H. West, Christopher J. H. Elliott, and Alex R. Wade, “Classification of Parkinson's Disease Genotypes in Drosophila Using Spatiotemporal Profiling of Vision,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.
- Gali Maor, Or Cabasso, Olga Krivoruk, Joe Rodriguez, Hermann Steller, Daniel Segal, and Mia Horowitz, “ The contribution of mutant GBA to the development of Parkinson disease in Drosophila ,” Human Molecular Genetics, pp. ddw129, 2016.
- Berrak Ugur, Kuchuan Chen, and Hugo J. Bellen, “Drosophila tools and assays for the study of human diseases,” Disease Models & Mechanisms, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 235–244, 2016.