- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 545172, 9 pages
The PPARγ Agonist Rosiglitazone Is Antifibrotic for Scleroderma Lung Fibroblasts: Mechanisms of Action and Differential Racial Effects
Division of Rheumatology and Immunology, Medical University of South Carolina, 96 Jonathan Lucas Street, Suite 912, Charleston, SC 29425-6370, USA
Received 6 May 2011; Accepted 26 August 2011
Academic Editor: Athol Wells
Copyright © 2012 Galina S. Bogatkevich et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jun Wei, Swati Bhattacharyya, Manu Jain, and John Varga, “Regulation of matrix remodeling by peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ: A novel link between metabolism and fibrogenesis,” Open Rheumatology Journal, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 103–115, 2012.
- Brad Rybinski, and Janusz Franco-Barraza, “The wound healing, chronic fibrosis, and cancer progression triad,” Physiological Genomics, vol. 46, no. 7, pp. 223–244, 2014.
- Tanjina Akter, Richard M. Silver, and Galina S. Bogatkevich, “Recent Advances in Understanding the Pathogenesis of Scleroderma-Interstitial Lung Disease,” Current Rheumatology Reports, vol. 16, no. 4, 2014.
- Roberta Goncalves Marangoni, Benjamin D Korman, Yannick Allanore, Philippe Dieude, Loren L Armstrong, Margarita Rzhetskaya, Monique Hinchcliff, Mary Carns, Sofia Podlusky, Sanjiv J Shah, Barbara Ruiz, Eric Hachulla, Kiet Tiev, Jean-Luc Cracowski, John Varga, and M Geoffrey Hayes, “A candidate gene study reveals association between a variant of the Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor Gamma (PPAR-γ) gene and systemic sclerosis,” Arthritis Research & Therapy, vol. 17, no. 1, 2015.
- Katherine Culp Silver, and Richard M. Silver, “Management of Systemic-Sclerosis-Associated Interstitial Lung Disease,” Rheumatic Disease Clinics of North America, 2015.
- Jason M. Correnti, Daniel Cook, Edita Aksamitiene, Aditi Swarup, Babatunde Ogunnaike, Rajanikanth Vadigepalli, and Jan B. Hoek, “Adiponectin fine-tuning of liver regeneration dynamics revealed through cellular network modelling,” The Journal of Physiology, vol. 593, no. 2, pp. 365–383, 2015.
- Andréa Tavares Dantas, Michelly Cristiny Pereira, Moacyr Jesus Barreto de Melo Rego, Laurindo Ferreira da Rocha, Ivan da Rocha Pitta, Cláudia Diniz Lopes Marques, Angela Luzia Branco Pinto Duarte, and Maira Galdino da Rocha Pitta, “The Role of PPAR Gamma in Systemic Sclerosis,” PPAR Research, vol. 2015, pp. 1–12, 2015.