Validation of the Self-Assessment of Treatment Questionnaire among Patients with Postherpetic Neuralgia
Standardized factor loadings for one- and two-tactor exploratory and confirmatory SAT models (pooled dataset; )1.
(1) How do you assess your pain relief after treatment in this study?
(2) How do you assess your activity level after treatment in this study?
(3) How has your quality of life changed after treatment in this study?
(4) Would you undergo this treatment again?
(5) How do you compare the treatment you received in this study to previous medication or therapies for your pain?
EFA: exploratory factor analysis; CFA: confirmatory factor analysis; SAT: Self-Assessment of Treatment. xploratory and confirmatory factor analyses were conducted to evaluate the factor (scale) structure of the SAT and fit of the 5 items within the hypothesized scale. Pooled dataset included data from two clinical trials, Studies C116 () and C117 ().
Article of the Year Award: Outstanding research contributions of 2020, as selected by our Chief Editors. Read the winning articles.