Abstracting and Indexing
The journal's articles appear in a wide range of abstracting and indexing databases, and are covered by numerous other services, as given in the full list below. The following link provides more information about Hindawi's approach to making articles more discoverable.
Full list of databases and services
- Cabell’s Directories
- CINAHL Plus with Full Text
- CNKI Scholar
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- J-Gate Portal
- Open Access Journals Integrated Service System Project (GoOA)
- Primo Central Index
- PubMed Central
- The Summon Service
- WorldCat Discovery Services
All of Hindawi’s content is archived in Portico, which provides permanent archiving for electronic scholarly journals, as well as via the LOCKSS initiative.