- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 782970, 14 pages
A Novel Role of IGF1 in Apo2L/TRAIL-Mediated Apoptosis of Ewing Tumor Cells
1Institute of Experimental Musculoskeletal Medicine, University Hospital Münster, Albert-Schweitzer-Campus 1,
48149 Münster, Germany
2Institute of Food Chemistry, The University of Münster, Corrensstrasse 45, 48149 Münster, Germany
3Department of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, University Children’s Hospital Münster, Albert-Schweitzer-Campus 1, 48149 Münster, Germany
4Department of Orthopedic Surgery, University Hospital Münster, Albert-Schweitzer-Campus 1, 48149 Münster, Germany
Received 25 June 2012; Accepted 15 August 2012
Academic Editor: Maria Tsokos
Copyright © 2012 Frans van Valen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dominique Heymann, and Françoise Rédini, “Targeted therapies for bone sarcomas,” BoneKEy Reports, vol. 2, 2013.
- Samantha Brownhill, Dena Cohen, and Sue Burchill, “Proliferation Index: A Continuous Model to Predict Prognosis in Patients with Tumours of the Ewing's Sarcoma Family,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Elisabeth F. P. Peterse, Arjen H. G. Cleven, Yvonne De Jong, Inge Briaire-de Bruijn, Jonathan A. Fletcher, Erik H. J. Danen, Anne-Marie Cleton-Jansen, and Judith V. M. G. Bovée, “No preclinical rationale for IGF1R directed therapy in chondrosarcoma of bone,” BMC Cancer, vol. 16, no. 1, 2016.