- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 321201, 7 pages
The Vascularized Fibular Graft in the Pediatric Upper Extremity: A Durable, Biological Solution to Large Oncologic Defects
1Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, 200 Trent Drive, P.O. Box 2923, Durham, NC 27710, USA
2Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
3Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Received 17 June 2013; Revised 15 August 2013; Accepted 18 August 2013
Academic Editor: Akira Kawai
Copyright © 2013 Nicki Zelenski et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H.-U. Steinau, J. Hauser, F. Farzaliyev, and L. Podleska, “Funktionelle Langzeitergebnisse nach Sarkomresektionen,” Der Chirurg, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 215–223, 2014.
- Saran Subhadrabandhu, Akihiko Takeuchi, Norio Yamamoto, Toshiharu Shirai, Hideji Nishida, Katsuhiro Hayashi, Shinji Miwa, and Hiroyuki Tsuchiya, “Frozen Autograft-Prosthesis Composite Reconstruction in Malignant Bone Tumors,” Orthopedics, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. e911–e918, 2015.
- John C. Koshy, and Mitchel Seruya, “Reconstructive algorithms in the pediatric population,” Journal of Surgical Oncology, 2016.