- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 520858, 8 pages
MDM2 Amplification and PI3KCA Mutation in a Case of Sclerosing Rhabdomyosarcoma
1Pediatric Cancer Biology Program, Department of Pediatrics, Papé Family Pediatric Research Institute, Oregon Health & Science University, 3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road, Mail Code L321, Portland, OR 97239-3098, USA
2Department of Pathology, Oregon Health & Science University, 3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road, Mail Code L41, Portland, OR 97239-3098, USA
3Division of Hematology-Oncology, Department of Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
4Department of Radiation Oncology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
5Molecular and Medical Genetics, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Received 9 March 2013; Accepted 24 April 2013
Academic Editor: Cyril Fisher
Copyright © 2013 Ken Kikuchi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Narasimhan P. Agaram, Chun-Liang Chen, Lei Zhang, Michael P. LaQuaglia, Leonard Wexler, and Cristina R. Antonescu, “ Recurrent MYOD1 mutations in pediatric and adult sclerosing and spindle cell rhabdomyosarcomas: Evidence for a common pathogenesis ,” Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer, 2014.
- Blake M. Warner, Christopher C. Griffith, William D. Taylor, and Raja R. Seethala, “Sclerosing Rhabdomyosarcoma: Presentation of a Rare Sarcoma Mimicking Myoepithelial Carcinoma of the Parotid Gland and Review of the Literature,” Head and Neck Pathology, 2014.
- H. Yamane, M. Miyachi, K. Shiwaku, and H. Hosoi, “Identification of the 12q15 Amplicon within the Homogeneously Staining Regions in the Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma Cell Line RMS-YM,” Cytogenetic and Genome Research, vol. 142, no. 3, pp. 167–173, 2014.
- Erica M. Walsh, MengMeng Niu, Johann Bergholz, and Zhi-Xiong Jim Xiao, “Nutlin-3 down-regulates Retinoblastoma protein expression and inhibits muscle cell differentiation,” Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2015.