- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 432839, 10 pages
Current Proceedings of Childhood Stroke
1Department of Pediatrics, Tri-Service General Hospital, National Defense Medical Center, Neihu, Taipei 114, Taiwan
2Department of Radiology, Tri-Service General Hospital, National Defense Medical Center, Neihu, Taipei 114, Taiwan
Received 6 October 2010; Accepted 4 December 2010
Academic Editor: Halvor Naess
Copyright © 2011 Hueng-Chuen Fan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Iris Quasar Grunwald, and Anna Luisa Kuehn, “Current Pediatric Stroke Treatment,” World Neurosurgery, vol. 76, no. 6, pp. S80–S84, 2011.
- Hueng-Chuen Fan, Ching-Shiang Chi, Shin-Nan Cheng, Hsiu-Fen Lee, Jeng-Dau Tsai, Shinn-Zong Lin, and Horng-Jyh Harn, “Targeting New Candidate Genes by Small Molecules Approaching Neurodegenerative Diseases,” International Journal of Molecular Sciences, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 26, 2015.