- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 820931, 5 pages
Hand Robotics Rehabilitation: Feasibility and Preliminary Results of a Robotic Treatment in Patients with Hemiparesis
Department of Neurorehabilitation, IRCCS San Raffaele Pisana, Via della Pisana 234, 00163 Rome, Italy
Received 16 September 2012; Revised 23 November 2012; Accepted 29 November 2012
Academic Editor: Marco Iosa
Copyright © 2012 Patrizio Sale et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andreas Meyer-Heim, and Hubertus J.A. van Hedel, “Robot-Assisted and Computer-Enhanced Therapies for Children with Cerebral Palsy: Current State and Clinical Implementation,” Seminars in Pediatric Neurology, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 139–145, 2013.
- Patrizia Poli, Giovanni Morone, Giulio Rosati, and Stefano Masiero, “Robotic Technologies and Rehabilitation: New Tools for Stroke Patients’ Therapy,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Patrizio Sale, Stefano Mazzoleni, Valentina Lombardi, Daniele Galafate, Maria P. Massimiani, Federico Posteraro, Carlo Damiani, and Marco Franceschini, “Recovery of hand function with robot-assisted therapy in acute stroke patients: a randomized-controlled trial,” International Journal of Rehabilitation Research, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 236–242, 2014.
- Angelo Basteris, Sharon M. Nijenhuis, Arno H. A. Stienen, Jaap H. Buurke, Gerdienke B. Prange, and Farshid Amirabdollahian, “Training modalities in robot-mediated upper limb rehabilitation in stroke: a framework for classification based on a systematic review,” Journal of Neuroengineering and Rehabilitation, vol. 11, 2014.
- Patrizio Sale, Federica Bovolenta, Maurizio Agosti, Pierina Clerici, and Marco Franceschini, “Short-term and long-term outcomes of serial robotic training for improving upper limb function in chronic stroke,” International Journal of Rehabilitation Research, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 67–73, 2014.
- Kelly O. Thielbar, Thomas J. Lord, Heidi C. Fischer, Emily C. Lazzaro, Kristin C. Barth, Mary E. Stoykov, Kristen M. Triandafilou, and Derek G. Kamper, “Training finger individuation with a mechatronic-virtual reality system leads to improved fine motor control post-stroke,” Journal Of Neuroengineering And Rehabilitation, vol. 11, 2014.
- Pawel Maciejasz, Kurt Gerlach-Hahn, Arne Jansen-Troy, and Steffen Leonhardt, “A survey on robotic devices for upper limb rehabilitation,” Journal of Neuroengineering and Rehabilitation, vol. 11, 2014.
- Patrizio Sale, Maria Gabriella Ceravolo, and Marco Franceschini, “Action Observation Therapy in the Subacute Phase Promotes Dexterity Recovery in Right-Hemisphere Stroke Patients,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Marco Iosa, Giovanni Morone, Andrea Cherubini, and Stefano Paolucci, “The Three Laws of Neurorobotics: A Review on What Neurorehabilitation Robots Should Do for Patients and Clinicians,” Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering, 2016.
- Yiannis Koumpouros, “A Systematic Review on Existing Measures for the Subjective Assessment of Rehabilitation and Assistive Robot Devices,” Journal of Healthcare Engineering, vol. 2016, pp. 1–10, 2016.