- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 659374, 11 pages
Hypoxic-Ischemic Neonatal Encephalopathy: Animal Experiments for Neuroprotective Therapies
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Center for Perinatal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Miyazaki, 5200 Kiyotake, Kihara, Miyazaki 889-1692, Japan
Received 22 October 2012; Accepted 20 December 2012
Academic Editor: Guodong Cao
Copyright © 2013 Hiroshi Sameshima and Tsuyomu Ikenoue. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Javier Muñiz, Juan Romero, Mariana Holubiec, George Barreto, Janneth González, Madeleine Saint-Martin, Eduardo Calvo, Juan Carlos Cavicchia, Rocío Castilla, and Francisco Capani, “Neuroprotective Effects Of Hypothermia On Synaptic Actin Cytoskeletal Changes Induced By Perinatal Asphyxia,” Brain Research, 2014.
- Sujuan Liu, Shengyun Zhu, Yu Zou, Tinghua Wang, and Xuemei Fu, “Knockdown of IL-1 beta Improves Hypoxia-ischemia Brain Associated with IL-6 Up-regulation in Cell and Animal Models,” Molecular Neurobiology, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 743–752, 2015.
- Sujuan Liu, Juan Mao, Tinghua Wang, and Xuemei Fu, “Downregulation of Aquaporin-4 Protects Brain Against Hypoxia Ischemia via Anti-inflammatory Mechanism,” Molecular Neurobiology, 2016.