- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 437409, 10 pages
Uncertainty Analysis of Light Water Reactor Fuel Lattices
1Department of Physics and Nuclear Engineering, Technical University of Catalonia, 08034 Barcelona, Spain
2Department of Mechanical and Nuclear Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA 16802, USA
Received 20 August 2012; Accepted 18 November 2012
Academic Editor: Carlo Parisi
Copyright © 2013 C. Arenas et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- “OECD/NEA benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for design, operation and safety analysis of LWRs,” in Specification and Support Data For the Neutronics Cases (Phase I), vol. 1, Version 2. 0. NEA/NSC/DOC(2012), 2012.
- D. Cacuci, Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis: Theory, vol. 1, Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2003.
- “SCALE: a comprehensive modeling and simulation suite for nuclear safety analysis and design,” ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6. 1, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tenn, USA, 2011.
- S. Kamerow, C. Arenas Moreno, and K. Ivanov, “Uncertainty analysis of light water reactor unit fuel pin cells,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering (M&C '11), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, May 2011.
- M. Avramova, C. Arenas Moreno, and K. Ivanov, “Extension of BEPU methods to sub-channel thermal-hydraulics and to coupled three-dimensional neutronics/thermal-hydraulics codes,” in Proceedings of The OECD/CSNI Workshop, Barcelona, Spain, November 2011.
- J. Duderstadt and L. Hamilton, Nuclear Reactor Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1976.
- B. T. Rearden, M. Williams, M. Jessee, D. Mueller, and D. Wiarda, “Sensitivity and uncertainty analysis capabilities and data in SCALE,” Nuclear Technology, vol. 174, no. 2, pp. 236–288, 2011.
- M. Klein, L. Gallner, B. Krzykacz-Hausmann, A. Pautz, and W. Zwermann, “Influence of nuclear data uncertainties on reactor core calculations,” Kerntechnik, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 174–178, 2011.