- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 410914, 7 pages
Ligand-Based Virtual Screening Using Bayesian Inference Network and Reweighted Fragments
1Faculty of Computer Science and Information Systems, Universiti Tecknologi Malaysia, 81310 Skudai, Malaysia
2Faculty of Engineering, Karary University, Khartoum 12304, Sudan
3Department of Computer Science, Hodeidah University, Hodeidah, Yemen
Received 28 October 2011; Accepted 11 December 2011
Academic Editors: M. A. Fischl and G. D. Morse
Copyright © 2012 Ali Ahmed et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nicolas Renault, Xavier Laurent, Amaury Farce, Jamal El Bakali, Roxane Mansouri, Philippe Gervois, Régis Millet, Pierre Desreumaux, Christophe Furman, and Philippe Chavatte, “ Virtual Screening of CB 2 Receptor Agonists from Bayesian Network and High-Throughput Docking: Structural Insights into Agonist-Modulated GPCR Features ,” Chemical Biology & Drug Design, vol. 81, no. 4, pp. 442–454, 2013.
- Jiali Wang, Qingnian Zhang, and Wenfeng Ji, “Construction of Monitoring Model and Algorithm Design on Passenger Security during Shipping Based on Improved Bayesian Network,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Mohammed Mumtaz Al-Dabbagh, Naomie Salim, Mubarak Himmat, Ali Ahmed, and Faisal Saeed, “A Quantum-Based Similarity Method in Virtual Screening,” Molecules, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 18107–18127, 2015.
- Mubarak Himmat, Naomie Salim, Mohammed Al-Dabbagh, Faisal Saeed, and Ali Ahmed, “Adapting Document Similarity Measures for Ligand-Based Virtual Screening,” Molecules, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 476, 2016.