- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 491207, 8 pages
Genetic Transformation in Citrus
1Biotechnology Department, Institute of Applied and Natural Sciences, Çukurova University, 01330 Adana, Turkey
2Horticulture Department, Agriculture Faculty, Çukurova University, 01330 Adana, Turkey
3Horticulture Department, Agriculture Faculty, Ege University, 35100 İzmir, Turkey
Received 10 June 2013; Accepted 9 July 2013
Academic Editors: A. Bakhsh, K. M. Khawar, S. Onarici, C. A. Ozel, and A. Q. Rao
Copyright © 2013 Dicle Donmez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lisia Borges Attilio, Francisco de Assis Alves Mourao Filho, Ricardo Harakava, Tatiane Loureiro da Silva, Luzia Yuriko Miyata, Liliane Cristina Liborio Stipp, and Beatriz Madalena Januzzi Mendes, “Genetic transformation of sweet oranges with the D4E1 gene driven by the AtPP2 promoter,” Pesquisa Agropecuaria Brasileira, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 741–747, 2013.
- Jiao Shi, Maoguo Gong, Wenping Ma, and Licheng Jiao, “A Multipopulation Coevolutionary Strategy for Multiobjective Immune Algorithm,” Scientific World Journal, 2014.
- Taise Fernanda da Silva Ferrara, Vanessa Karine Schneider, Luciano Takeshi Kishi, Adriana Karaoglanovic Carmona, Marcio Fernando Madureira Alves, Jose Belasque-Junior, Jose Cesar Rosa, Wayne Brian Hunter, Flavio Henrique-Silva, and Andrea Soares-Costa, “Characterization of a Recombinant Cathepsin B-Like Cysteine Peptidase from Diaphorina citri Kuwayama (Hemiptera: Liviidae): A Putative Target for Cont,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 12, 2015.
- Ho Bang Kim, Sanghyun Lim, Jae Joon Kim, Young Cheol Park, Su-Hyun Yun, and Kwan Jeong Song, “Current status and prospects of citrus genomics,” Journal of Plant Biotechnology, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 326–335, 2015.
- Maria Luiza P. de Oliveira, Gloria Moore, James G. Thomson, and Ed Stover, “Agrobacterium-Mediated Transformation of Mexican Lime (Citrus aurantifolia Swingle) Using Optimized Systems for Epicotyls and Cotyledons,” Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, vol. 06, no. 11, pp. 657–668, 2015.
- Ho Bang Kim, Jae Joon Kim, Chang Jae Oh, Su-Hyun Yun, and Kwan Jeong Song, “Current status and prospects of molecular marker development for systematic breeding program in citrus,” Journal of Plant Biotechnology, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 261–271, 2016.
- Hao Wu, Yosvanis Acanda, Hongge Jia, Nian Wang, and Janice Zale, “Biolistic transformation of Carrizo citrange (Citrus sinensis Osb. × Poncirus trifoliata L. Raf.),” Plant Cell Reports, 2016.
- Xiuping Zou, Xueyou Jiang, Lanzhen Xu, Tiangang Lei, Aihong Peng, Yongrui He, Lixiao Yao, and Shanchun Chen, “Transgenic citrus expressing synthesized cecropin B genes in the phloem exhibits decreased susceptibility to Huanglongbing,” Plant Molecular Biology, 2016.
- Wei Hu, Wei Li, Shenxi Xie, Sabrina Fagundez, Richard McAvoy, Ziniu Deng, and Yi Li, “Kn1 gene overexpression drastically improves genetic transformation efficiencies of citrus cultivars,” Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture (PCTOC), 2016.
- Lorena Noelia Sendín, Ingrid Georgina Orce, Rocío Liliana Gómez, Ramón Enrique, Carlos Froilán Grellet Bournonville, Aldo Sergio Noguera, Adrián Alberto Vojnov, María Rosa Marano, Atilio Pedro Castagnaro, and María Paula Filippone, “Inducible expression of Bs2 R gene from Capsicum chacoense in sweet orange (Citrus sinensis L. Osbeck) confers enhanced resistance to citrus canker disease,” Plant Molecular Biology, 2017.