- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 8 (1998), Issue 1-4, Pages 527-532
A Hydrodynamic Model for Transport in Semiconductors without Free Parameters
1Dipartimento di Fisica, Università di Catania, Corso Italia 57, Catania I-95129, Italy
2Dipartimento di Matematica, Università di Catania, Viale A.Doria 6, Catania I-95125, Italy
Copyright © 1998 Hindawi Publishing Corporation. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. Trovato, and L. Reggiani, “Maximum entropy principle within a total energy scheme: Application to hot-carrier transport in semiconductors,” Physical Review B, vol. 61, no. 24, pp. 16667–16681, 2000.
- G. Mascali, and M. Trovato, “A non-linear determination of the distribution function of degenerate gases with an application to semiconductors,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 310, no. 1-2, pp. 121–138, 2002.