- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 207950, 4 pages
Copper Deficiency in Sheep with High Liver Iron Accumulation
1Departamento de Clinica Médica, Faculdade de Medicina Veterinária e Zootecnia, Universidade de São Paulo, Avenida Professor Dr. Orlando Marques de Paiva 87, Cidade Universitária, 05508-270 São Paulo, SP, Brazil
2Departamento de Ciências Animais, Universidade Federal Rural do Semiárido, 59.625-900 Mossoró, RN, Brazil
Received 7 September 2012; Revised 14 November 2012; Accepted 15 November 2012
Academic Editor: Marta I. Miranda Castañón
Copyright © 2012 Isadora Karolina Freitas de Sousa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M-M Pornwilard, Ralf Weiskirchen, Nikolaus Gassler, Anja K. Bosserhoff, and J. Sabine Becker, “Novel Bioimaging Techniques of Metals by Laser Ablation Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry for Diagnosis Of Fibrotic and Cirrhotic Liver Disorders,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 3, 2013.
- Salvador S. Silva Junior, Alexandre. C. Antonelli, George W. N. Soares, Iara M. M. Gomes, and Josemario F. Rocha Filho, “Determination of copper and other minerals in goats and sheep of the San Francisco river valley in Pernambuco, Brazil,” Pesquisa Veterinaria Brasileira, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 767–774, 2015.
- Esther Humann-Ziehank, “Selenium, copper and iron in veterinary medicine—From clinical implications to scientific models,” Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology, 2016.