- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 674085, 5 pages
Estimated Prevalence of Caprine Paratuberculosis in Boer Goat Herds in Missouri, USA
Department of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO 65211, USA
Received 30 October 2012; Revised 13 November 2012; Accepted 14 November 2012
Academic Editor: Sagar M. Goyal
Copyright © 2012 Patrick Pithua and Nathaniel S. Kollias. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- H. D. Yaglom, A. A. Rottinghaus, and P. Pithua, “ Evidence of Toxoplasma gondii Exposure in Boer Goat Herds in Missouri, USA ,” Zoonoses and Public Health, 2013.
- Jorge Arturo Fernandez-Silva, Nathalia Maria Correa-Valencia, and Nicolas Fernando Ramirez, “Systematic review of the prevalence of paratuberculosis in cattle, sheep, and goats in Latin America and the Caribbean,” Tropical Animal Health and Production, vol. 46, no. 8, pp. 1321–1340, 2014.
- Celic Guzmán Ruiz Claudia, Antonio Santillán Flores Marco, and Córdova López Dionicio, “Prevalence and possible risk factors for caprine paratuberculosis in intensive dairy production units in Guanajuato, Mexico,” Journal of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Health, vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 156–162, 2016.